Arts and Crafts Brass and Mica Lantern
Arts and Crafts cylindrical hand pierced brass lantern with three mica panels and mica bottom; a door opens to the side.
- Production TimeAvailable Now
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of ManufactureLate 19th Century
- Materials and TechniquesBrass,Mica
- Condition Detailsgood antique condition; replacement mica panes.
- DimensionsH 32 in. x Dm 9.5 in.H 81.28 cm x Dm 24.13 cm
- Diameter9.5 in. (24.13 cm)
- Seller LocationMontreal, CA
- Seller Reference NumberC932
- Reference NumberU1211228753519
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with the seller on your behalf to ensure you're satisfied with the resolution. Read more
Delivery, Returns & Payment
- DeliveryRates vary by destination and complexity
Some items may require special handling and packaging. Request a shipping quote to see what options are available to your destination.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 1 day of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2009
Located in Montreal, CA
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
Louis XVI style Brass and Bent Glass Lantern
You May Also Like
1920s Hanging Tudor Arts & Crafts Lantern with ...
North American Lanterns
Antique Arts and Crafts Large Brass Lantern
Arts & Crafts Lantern Wall Sconce
American Wall Lights and Sconces
Small Arts & Crafts Metal and Glazed Lantern
Belgian Chandeliers and Pendants