- CreatorBAG Turgi (Manufacturer)
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1960s
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 20 in. x W 14.5 in. x D 4.5 in.
H 50.8 cm x W 36.83 cm x D 11.43 cm
- Seller locationNew York, NY
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference number15050880482362
Shipping, Returns & Payment
Global Shipping AvailableView all shipping quotes
- Return Policy
Returns can be initiated within 10 days of delivery by contacting 1stdibs.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Pair of BAG Turgi Swiss Wall Sconces with Ename...
Swiss Wall Lights and Sconces
A pair of vintage wall sconces, created by BAG Turgi of Switzerland, circa 1950s, each including curved white shades, over rounded brass socket covers, affixed to an elaborate, perfo...
Pair of Rare Stunning Copper and Glass Wall Sco...
German Wall Lights and Sconces
Copper, Opaline Glass
Pair of rare stunning copper and glass wall sconce made by Kaiser Leuchten, Germany, 1960s. Each wall sconce needs five small Edison balls ( E-14) up to 40 watts each and function...