- CreatorAndré Dubreuil (Designer)
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1992
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Glass is in fine condition, no chips or cracks.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 26 in. x W 15 in. x D 7.5 in.
H 66.04 cm x W 38.1 cm x D 19.05 cm
- Seller locationLos Angeles, CA
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference numberLU79776592243
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Wrought Iron Floral Wall Lamp Sconce by Marsura...
Italian Wall Lights and Sconces
One of a kind handcrafted wrought iron wall fixture by Salvino Marsura, Italy, 1970s. Artistic sconce sculpture with a single bulb socket (60Wmax) casting a beautiful passive lightin...
Art Deco Wrought Iron and Glass Wall Lights sco...
French Wall Lights and Sconces
Glass, Wrought Iron
Description: A pair of Art Deco wall lights or sconces by Nics Freres with original Daum glass shades. Artist / Maker: Nics Freres . Glass shades by Daum Nancy. Signature: Daum N...