Items Similar to Articulating Gooseneck Table Lamp with Cast Iron Base c.1930
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 12
Articulating Gooseneck Table Lamp with Cast Iron Base c.1930
About An antique gooseneck task lamp with aluminum shade, articulating arm and cast iron base. The light bends and adjusts on the arm. Price per piece. Creator: M. Brandt and Sons, Bronx, New York. Date of manufacture: c.1930-1940. Materials and techniques: Cast iron, metal. Condition: Good. Wear consistent with age and use. Cord in good condition. Dimensions: Height 17 in., Shade Diameter 9 in. History Unknown.
- DimensionsHeight: 17 in. (43.18 cm)Diameter: 9 in. (22.86 cm)
- StyleIndustrial (Of the Period)
- Materials and Techniques
- Date of Manufacture1930-1940
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use.
- Seller LocationSan Francisco, CA
- Reference Number1stDibs: LU1280225556142
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping$110 Standard Parcel Shippingto anywhere in the world, arrives in 3-5 weeks. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Ships From: San Francisco, CA
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.
About the Seller
Located in San Francisco, CA
5 / 5
These expertly vetted sellers are 1stDibs' most experienced sellers and are rated highest by our customers.
Established in 2014
1stDibs seller since 2015
855 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: 1 hour
More From This Seller
- Located in San Francisco, CAAbout A fully adjustable industrial wooden drafting table with green steel and cast iron knobs and brackets. ...Category
Early 20th Century American Industrial Dining Room TablesMaterials
Steel, Iron$2,399 Sale Price20% Off
- Located in San Francisco, CAAbout A large antique cast iron fan with steel cage, metal blades and decorative base. The embossed manufactu...Category
Early 20th Century American Industrial More Desk AccessoriesMaterials
Metal, Iron, Steel$275 Sale Price47% Off
- Located in San Francisco, CAAbout A cast iron guillotine paper cutter with brass ruler on the side. The arm works properly and cuts paper...Category
Early 20th Century Industrial More Desk AccessoriesMaterials
- By Hubley Manufacturing Company 2Located in San Francisco, CAThis is an original cast iron donkey bottle opener manufactured by the Hubley Manufacturing Company in Lancaster...Category
Mid-20th Century American Industrial BarwareMaterials
- By Hubley Manufacturing Company 2Located in San Francisco, CAAbout This is an original cast iron Pointer dog doorstop manufactured by the Hubley Manufacturing Company in ...Category
Early 20th Century American Industrial Animal SculpturesMaterials
Iron$375 Sale Price21% Off
You May Also Like
1930s Articulating Industrial Table Lamp
Located in Sagaponack, NY
An adjustable desk lamp in polished patinated steel having a pivoting shade attached to an articulating arm that rises from a slender stem anchored by a weighted base.
Vintage 1930s American Industrial Table Lamps
Adjustable 'Task' Industrial Machinists Table Lamp with Cast Iron Base
Located in Sharon, CT
Our vintage machinist's 'Task' lamp has been recently rewired. A beautiful oval cast iron base helps make this a very practical and useful table lamp. Full length is 45". Adjusts to ...
Early 20th Century American Industrial Table Lamps
Adjustable Chrome Table Lamp with Cast Iron Base
Located in Budapest, HU
Adjustable chrome table lamp with cast iron base.
Vintage 1970s European Mid-Century Modern Table Lamps
Cast Iron Base Table Lamp, Italy, 21st Century
Located in Culver City, CA
Cast iron base table lamp, Italy, 21st century Black metal shade sits on adjustable brass neck with heavy base. Base measures 6.25" diameter Maximum height 27.5". *Please Note: Th...
21st Century and Contemporary Italian Industrial Table Lamps
Metal, Brass, Iron
Adjustable Table Lamp with Cast Iron Base by Valenti, 1970s
Located in Rotterdam, NL
Fully adjustable table lamp manufactured by Italian lighting specialist Valenti, probably in the 1970s. By loosening the black rotary knob, the position of the swivel arm can be c...
Vintage 1970s Italian Mid-Century Modern Table Lamps
Metal, Chrome, Iron
Christian Dell Gooseneck Table Lamp, Bauhaus, 1930s
By Kaiser Leuchten, Christian Dell
Located in Frankfurt / Dreieich, DE
Christian Dell gooseneck table lamp, circa 1940s. Made by Kaiser Neheim, Germany Very good original condition! Worldwide shipping.
Vintage 1940s German Bauhaus Table Lamps
1930s Articulating Floor or Table Lamp by O.C. White
By O.C. White
Located in Brooklyn, NY
Task lamp designed by O.C. White (circa 1930s) composed of a steel arm, stem, and base with a painted shade. Unique size (height of the stem is 31.75") suitable for floor or table us...
Vintage 1930s American Industrial Table Lamps
Beige Gooseneck Table Lamp, 1960s
Located in Mratin, CZ
This desk lamp from the 1960s was designed and manufactured in former Czechoslovakia. It features a chrome-plated flexible arm, beige metal base and shade. The socket for E 27 lightb...
Vintage 1960s Czech Industrial Table Lamps