A very fine, 19th century French gilt bronze Louis XV style bouillotte lamp, in foliate form with multicolored porcelain flowers, electrified with three lights. Silk over paper adjustable shade. Napoleon III period.
- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1880
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Very good overall, with minor wear to gilded surface and minor chips to porcelain flower decoration, all consistent with its age and use..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 24.25 in.
H 61.6 cm
- Diameter13.88 in. (35.26 cm)
- Seller locationPembroke, MA
- Seller reference number#1021
- Reference numberLU83856130113
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2007
Typical response time: <1 hr
Located in Pembroke, MA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like