Items Similar to Handel Reverse Painted Lamp View More
Handel Reverse Painted Lamp
Handel lamp with original reverse painted shade. Has original cloth label on the bottom of the base and is signed on the shade and also signed in the heat ring. American, early 20th century.
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufactureearly 20th century
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsExcellent original antique condition. Has one slight scratch on the bronzed metal base.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 23 in. x Dm 17.75 in.H 58.42 cm x Dm 45.09 cm
- Diameter17.75 in. (45.09 cm)
- Seller LocationSan Francisco, CA
- Reference NumberU11020881281131
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 7 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2005
Located in San Francisco, CA
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
Antique Painted Tea Canister Lamps, England 19t...
Antique 19th Century English Table Lamps
A pair of genuine tole painted tea canisters now converted to lamps. England, early to mid-19th century.
Pair of 18th Century Style Italian Tole Painted...
20th Century Italian Table Lamps
Classical 18th century style painted tin urn-shaped lamps. The height below is to the top of the finial. The depth is of the base.
Famille Rose Vase Lamp with Hand Painted Figure...
Antique Mid-19th Century Chinese Table Lamps
A famille rose pattern vase with hand painted figures, converted to a table lamp, China, mid-19th century. Shade not included.
Neoclassical Urn Table Lamp
Antique Mid-19th Century Neoclassical Revival Table Lamps
Neoclassical style repousse spelter urn on marble base with vellum shade. The 19th century urn was converted to a lamp in the early 20th century, the vellum shade having patinated co...