- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1860
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Please see description for full condition report and photographs for visual reference..
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor losses. Minor fading.
H 3 ft. 6 in. x W 22.25 in. x D 11.75 in.
H 105.41 cm x W 56.52 cm x D 29.85 cm
- Seller locationBedford, GB
- Seller reference numberchild's cheval
- Reference numberLU194434761863
Shipping, Returns & Payment
Global Shipping AvailableView all shipping quotes
- Return Policy
Returns can be initiated within 14 days of delivery by contacting 1stdibs.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Early 19th Century English Regency Ebonized Che...
English Floor Mirrors and Full-Length Mirrors
Brass, Glass, Mahogany
This is a rather lovely early 19th century English Regency ebonized Cheval Mirror with reeded detailing and fitted with its original mirror glass and brass furniture. A wonderful mir...