- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
19th Century French Carved and Gilt Framed Mirror
- DimensionsHeight: 68 in. (172.72 cm)Width: 28 in. (71.12 cm)Depth: 2 in. (5.08 cm)
- StyleLouis XVI (In the Style Of)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1890
- ConditionRepaired: Minor touch up to gilt finish in a few spots.
- Seller LocationVancouver, CA
- Reference Number1stDibs: LU1386222820242
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity.Estimated Customs Duties & Taxes to the Continental US: $0.Ships From: Vancouver, Canada
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.
- Located in Vancouver, British ColumbiaA French mid-19th century Louis Philippe mirror, the original gilded frame with a pattern of flowers and leaves ...Category
Antique Mid-19th Century French Louis Philippe Mantel Mirrors and Firepl...Materials
- Located in Vancouver, British ColumbiaFrench oval gilt-framed Louis XVI style mirror with fine details and pretty carved ribbon crest. Original gold l...Category
Antique Late 19th Century French Louis XVI Wall MirrorsMaterials
- Located in Vancouver, British ColumbiaAn elaborately carved giltwood, Rococo style, Italian mirror with pierce-carved frame and nice patina to the sil...Category
Mid-20th Century Italian Mantel Mirrors and Fireplace MirrorsMaterials
You May Also Like
Antique 1840s English Beaux Arts Wall Mirrors
Antique Late 19th Century Italian Wall Mirrors
Antique 19th Century French Mantel Mirrors and Fireplace Mirrors
Mercury Glass, Giltwood
Antique Late 19th Century French Renaissance Mantel Mirrors and Fireplac...
Antique Mid-19th Century French Louis XV Mantel Mirrors and Fireplace Mi...
Antique Late 19th Century French Victorian Mantel Mirrors and Fireplace ...
Antique 1890s French Louis XV Mantel Mirrors and Fireplace Mirrors
Antique 1890s French Renaissance Wall Mirrors
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery