Items Similar to English Regency Style Giltwood Landscape Pier Mirror View More
English Regency Style Giltwood Landscape Pier Mirror
A good quality example of this style of mirror. This mirror has carved wood barley twist supports with reeded, ebonised inner frames (supporting the mirror plates). The main central panel has an applied Adam style composition design that has been ebonised, quite possibly at a later date, however still of good age. The mirror retains its mercury mirror plates and backboard.
- In the Style Of
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1840-1860
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsAs with all period please expect slight markings to the original mirror plates to include very slight surface markings and ageing to the silvering.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 2 ft. 5 in. x W 4 ft. 5 in. x D 3.5 in.H 73.16 cm x W 134.62 cm x D 8.89 cm
- Seller LocationChudleigh, GB
- Seller Reference Number197
- Reference NumberLU275538813263
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity
Some items may require special handling and packaging. Request a shipping quote to see what options are available to your destination.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 2 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
No Reviews Yet
1stdibs seller since 2017
Located in Chudleigh, GB
More From This Seller
19th Century English Satinwood Inlaid Triple Pl...
Antique Early 19th Century English Sheraton Pier Mirrors and Console Mir...
A very high quality attractive early triple plate mirror of superb color. Made with exotic timbers of satinwood, inlaid with boxwood stringing, with ebonized turned collars to the ma...
18th Century Sheraton Style American Giltwood F...
Antique Late 18th Century Central American Federal Pier Mirrors and Cons...
A superb surviving example of a very rare mirror, the hand-painted Verre églomisé panel commemorative of G Washington. The original mirror plate remains as does the original water gi...
19th Century Biedermeier Style Inlaid Tabernacl...
Antique Late 19th Century English Biedermeier Wall Mirrors
A very attractive and well executed mirror, consisting of satinwood and maple veneers, inlaid with boxwood and a variety of other colored woods. The ebonized main columns have water ...
English 19th Century William IV Carved Wood Ove...
Antique Early 19th Century British William IV Mantel Mirrors and Firepla...
A stunning early 19th century English mirror of the William IV period. The wide, plain reverse profiled frame has applied carved wood central crest and side carvings. The original gi...