A rare, elegant and stunning mirror by the French master ironworker of the 1930s, Raymond Subes. The handmade iron mirror is in the Modern Neoclassical spirit with continuous crossbanding pieces of iron forming X-shaped designs.
- CreatorRaymond Subes (Designer)
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1937
- ConditionGood. Excellent structural condition. Loss of original patina to surface, normal oxidation..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 1.25 in.
H 3.18 cm
- Diameter2 ft. 7 in. (78.74 cm)
- Seller locationNew York, NY
- Seller reference numbersub14
- Reference numberLU79351974252
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2004
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in New York, NY
20th Century Specialists
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like