This Early 20th Century Tiffany & Co. Vanity Mirror is no longer available.
View Similar Items
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 10
Early 20th Century Tiffany & Co. Vanity Mirror
This unusual vintage ladies French made vanity mirror dates from the early 20th century and was retailed by the prestigious Tiffany & Co. The stunning large easel back piece features a beveled curvaceous mirror framed within a detailed champleve' motif exhibiting a harmony of blue enamel colors with white accents. The champleve', in turn, is surrounded by thick, similarly contoured mahogany wood. There is a sturdy bronze working easel back that completes this extraordinary ensemble. The back of the easel is stamped "TIFFANY & CO.". It is in very good - excellent condition.
- DimensionsHeight: 20 in. (50.8 cm)Width: 15 in. (38.1 cm)Depth: 10 in. (25.4 cm)
- StyleArt Nouveau (Of the Period)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1910
- Seller LocationBronx, NY
- Reference Number1stDibs: LU4975122122772
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity.Ships From: Bronx, NY
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 7 days of delivery.
About the Seller
Located in Bronx, NY
5 / 5
These expertly vetted sellers are highly rated and consistently exceed customer expectations.
Established in 1970
1stDibs seller since 2019
14 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: 4 hours
More From This Seller
- Located in Bronx, NYAn extremely rare Art Nouveau terra cotta sculpture by Friedrich Goldscheider. This wonderful monumental terra c...Category
Antique Early 1900s Austrian Art Nouveau Figurative SculpturesMaterials
- Located in Bronx, NYThis vintage early 20th century patinated bronze ceiling fixture is beautifully decorated with six (6) signed St...Category
Antique Early 1900s French Art Nouveau Chandeliers and PendantsMaterials
- By Etienne ForestierLocated in Bronx, NYThis large French vintage patinated bronze sculpture dates from the early 20th century. The artist, Etienne Fore...Category
Antique Mid-18th Century French Neoclassical Figurative SculpturesMaterials
- By G. NoneLocated in Bronx, NYThese vintage Edwardian designed tall bronze candelabra lamps are elegantly decorated with a stylish blackened c...Category
Early 20th Century English Edwardian Table LampsMaterials
- Located in Bronx, NYThis early 20th century Continental terracotta planter is designed in a rich high glaze cobalt blue and white fi...Category
Early 20th Century English CeramicsMaterials
You May Also Like
Large Double-Sided Vanity Mirror, France, Early 20th Century
Located in Isle Sur La Sorgue, Vaucluse
Large double-sided oval swivel vanity mirror with beveled edges.
Early 20th Century French Table Mirrors
Tiffany & Co. Large Sterling Silver Picture Frame or Vanity Mirror
By Tiffany & Co.
Located in Stamford, CT
Antique Tiffany & Co. large sterling silver frame. Hand chased scroll and floral motif. Oval center medallion does not feature a monogram. Navy blue velvet backing has been previousl...
Vintage 1930s American Aesthetic Movement Picture Frames
Italian Hand-Carved Gold Leaf Oval Vanity Mirror, 20th Century
Located in Savannah, GA
Early 20th century Italian hand-carved gold leaf oval vanity mirror with a ribbon motif.
20th Century Italian Table Mirrors
$595 Sale Price
19th Century Early Victorian Mahogany Vanity Mirror
Located in Debenham, Suffolk
Fine quality early Victorian vanity mirror, circa 1840. Adjustable angle mirror, supported by 2 carved scrolling supports. Standing on a base with secret pullout / pull-out drawers f...
Antique Mid-19th Century English Early Victorian Table Mirrors
Early 20th Century Edwardian Mahogany Triple Mirror Dressing Table
Located in London, GB
This is a totally fabulous antique inlaid mahogany dressing table with adjustable mirror, circa 1900 in date. The dressing table has a raised back with a diamond shaped and laurel...
Antique Early 1900s English Edwardian Table Mirrors
Mirror, Mahogany, Satinwood
Early 20th Century French Napoleon III Period Table Mirror
Located in LEGNY, FR
Beautiful 20th century French Napoleon III Period table mirror. Beveled mirror with a nice rounded shape and a decoration at the corner. The foot to hold the mirror is well decorat...
Antique 1850s French Napoleon III Table Mirrors
20th Century Italian Carved Bronze Cheval Vanity Dressing Table Top Mirror
Located in Carimate, Como
Beautiful Italian antique gilt bronze 20th century miniature vanity tabletop cheval mirror. Set on a square base from which two curved legs hold the mirror with adjustment screws to ...
Mid-20th Century Italian Hollywood Regency Table Mirrors
Early 20th Century Neoreinnasance Gilded Bronze Table Mirror and Sculpture
Located in Roma, IT
Amazing Italian Mercury gilded table mirror produced during the 20th century in Italy. This unique piece is a an art masterpiece with two main elements: - a wonderful two pieces...
Early 20th Century Italian Neoclassical Revival Table Mirrors
$1,408 Sale Price