Figured mahogany late Empire early 19th century Biedermeier mirror bearing Empire gilt brass decorations over ebonised backrounds. The pediment is of the Schinkel type similar to Greek Doric, over flat mouldings and base. The mahogany is finely matched and the back is original. The glass is in fine condition as is the entire mirror, only hand polished with shellac. *** Free shipping door to door by Fedex
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1815-1825
- ConditionExcellent. For more details please feel free to email us or call us, English is our primary language...
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 3 ft. 7 in. x W 18.9 in. x D 1.19 in.
H 110 cm x W 48 cm x D 3 cm
- Seller locationSantander, ES
- Seller reference numberReference J1
- Reference numberLU102201064460
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2014
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in Santander, ES
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like