Annie Leibovitz: Portraits 2005-2016 Gift Edition
The perfect gift - this edition is presented in a beautiful and elegant slipcase.
In this new collection from Annie Leibovitz, one of the most influential photographers of our time, iconic portraits sit side by side never-before-published photographs. Afterword by Annie Leibovitz.
Annie Leibovitz: Portraits 2005-2016 is the photographer's follow-up to her two landmark books, Annie Leibovitz: Photographs, 1970-1990 and A Photographer's Life, 1990-2005. In this new collection, Leibovitz has captured the most influential and compelling figures of the last decade in the style that has made her one of the most beloved talents of our time. Each of the photographs documents contemporary culture with an artist's eye, wit, and an uncanny ability to personalize even the most recognizable and distinguished figures.
"Whether she's photographing the famous and powerful - or simply the woman next door - Annie always captures something unexpected and deeply personal."—Oprah Winfrey
"Getting your photograph taken by Annie is one of the great totems of success in America."—Graydon Carter, Editor-in-chief, Vanity Fair
"She's a poet."—Robert Wilson
"Annie Leibovitz is one of the most aesthetically gifted photographers alive."—Guardian
- Production TypeCurrent Production
- Production TimeAvailable Now
- Date of Manufacture2017
- DimensionsH 14.13 in. x W 10.5 in. x D 2 in.H 35.9 cm x W 26.67 cm x D 5.08 cm
- Seller LocationLondon, GB
- Seller Reference Number9780714876368
- Reference NumberLU187839330141
Delivery, Returns & Payment
- DeliveryRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.