Items Similar to Georges Seurat Catalog Raisonne, One of Only 50 Copies View More
Georges Seurat Catalog Raisonne, One of Only 50 Copies
First edition, number 26 of only 50 copies of the exemplaires d'auteur from a total edition of 600. The authoritative catalogue raisonne of Seurat's work. With over 700 illustrations. Paris: Grund, 1961. Large quarto (approximately 11 x 13 inches), original publisher’s blue cloth; top edge gilt. Two volumes. Mild sunning to bottom half of Vol I spine and extreme edges of binding; otherwise fine. A beautiful set. Rare.
- CreatorGeorges Seurat (Artist)
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1961
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsMild sunning to bottom half of Vol I spine and extreme edges of binding; otherwise fine. A beautiful set.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 13 in. x W 5 in. x D 11 in.H 33.02 cm x W 12.7 cm x D 27.94 cm
- Seller LocationNew York, NY
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference NumberLU90574001993
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 10 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2011
Located in New York, NY
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
Iconic Photographs of Muhammad Ali, the Only Set Signed by Ali
By Richard Corman
$22,500 / set
Iconic Photographs of Muhammad Ali, the Only Se...
Each of the three 11x14 inch silver prints is signed by Ali in silver marker on the front of the image; each image is also signed by Corman on the verso and marked “1 of 1”. The Ali ...
BARBIER, GEORGE, et al. - Journal des Dames et des Modes
By George Barbier
BARBIER, GEORGE, et al. - Journal des Dames et...
Early 20th Century French Books
"The Journal des Dames et des Modes was an expression "of the most refined Parisian elegance, and illustrated by the most gifted designers and illustrators of the time." -Christina N...
Giorgio Vasari, First Complete Edition of Lives of the Artists, 1568
By Giorgio Vasari
$50,000 / set
Giorgio Vasari, First Complete Edition of Lives...
Antique 16th Century Italian Renaissance Books
Vasari, Giorgio. Le vite de’ piu eccellenti pittori, scultori, e architettori [The Lives of the Artists] First complete, first illustrated, and most sought after edition of the f...
Marc Chagall, Illustrations for the Bible, with Original Color Drawing of Moses
By Marc Chagall
Marc Chagall, Illustrations for the Bible, with...
Vintage 1950s American Modern Books
First American edition, inscribed by Chagall and with stunning original full-page color drawing of Moses receiving the tablets on title page. With important provenance. ”If we ha...