First edition, published by McDowell, Obolensky Inc. 1967. Yallah is a fascinating piece of documentary writing and photography, borne out of the like-minded collaboration between musician and writer Paul Bowles, and documentary photographer Peter W. Haeberlin. This sensitive portrayal of one of the few ‘terrae incognitae’ left in the world, offers an enlightening view in to the people, their history and landscape of Northwestern Africa with dramatic photographs and an informative text.
- CreatorPeter W. Haeberlin (Photographer), Paul Bowles (Author)
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1967
- ConditionExcellent. Near fine, some creasing to extremities of dust jacket. .
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 11.23 in. x W 9.26 in. x D 0.79 in.
H 28.5 cm x W 23.5 cm x D 2 cm
- Seller locationLondon, GB
- Reference numberLU210235889713
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2016
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in London, GB
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like