- CreatorAllan Calhamer (Designer), Allan Calhamer (Maker)
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1960s
- ConditionGood. overall wear with marks and nicks to painted finish.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 3.63 in. x Dm 1.5 in.
H 9.23 cm x Dm 3.81 cm
- Diameter1.5 in. (3.81 cm)
- Seller locationChicago, IL
- Sold AsSet of 32
- Reference numberLU81977497893
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Charles and Ray Eames Leg Splints
Evans Products Company, Charles & Ray Eames
American Scientific Instruments
These leg splints were designed by Charles and Ray Eames and produced for the United States Navy by the Evans Products Company, molded plywood division. They're still in their origin...