Items Similar to 18th Century French Louis XVI Style Carved Giltwood Barometer View More
18th Century French Louis XVI Style Carved Giltwood Barometer
18th century French Louis XVI style carved giltwood barometer.
- In the Style Of
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture18th Century
- Materials and Techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 44 in. x W 15.75 in. x D 2.25 in.H 111.76 cm x W 40.01 cm x D 5.72 cm
- Seller LocationAtlanta, GA
- Seller Reference Number19-CL-001
- Reference NumberLU827213503142
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity
Some items may require special handling and packaging. Request a shipping quote to see what options are available to your destination.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 3 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2007
Located in Atlanta, GA
You may also contact the seller by phone
More From This Seller
19th Century Louis XVI Style Giltwood Bergere
Antique 19th Century Louis XVI Bergere Chairs
19th century Louis XVI style giltwood bergere.
18th Century Italian Carved Giltwood Mirror
Antique 18th Century Italian Wall Mirrors
18th century Italian carved giltwood mirror.
18th-19th Century Marble-Top Louis XVI Style Ma...
Antique Late 18th Century Louis XVI Commodes and Chests of Drawers
18th-19th century marble-top Louis XVI style mahogany chest.