Items Similar to Antique English Spring Balance Scale Made by Salter 100 Years Old, Custom Stand
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 6
Antique English Spring Balance Scale Made by Salter 100 Years Old, Custom Stand
Antique English spring balance scale made by "Salter Co." on custom made stand, 100 years old. (shown at left in group photo) Measures: Scale: 6-1/2" long x 1" wide Stand: 8-1/2" high x 2" wide x 2" deep.
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingShips From: New Orleans, LA
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.
About the Seller
Located in New Orleans, LA
These experienced sellers undergo a comprehensive evaluation by our team of in-house experts.
Established in 1899
1stDibs seller since 2009
282 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: <1 hour
More From This Seller
- Antique English Spring Balance Scale Made by Salter 100 Years Old, Custom StandLocated in New Orleans, LAAntique English spring balance scale made by "Salter Co." on custom made stand, 100 years old. (Shown at center in group photo) Scale: 13" long x 3-1/2" wide Stand: 15" high x 4" ...Category
Early 20th Century English Scientific InstrumentsMaterials
- Antique American Sears WaterWitch Outboard Motor on Custom-Made Stand Ca. 1930'sLocated in New Orleans, LAAntique American "WaterWitch" Outboard Boat Motor Retailed by Sears, Roebuck & Co., Mounted on Custom-Made Stand, Circa 1930-1940 Once a working motor, this piece has been restored ...Category
Early 20th Century American Mounted ObjectsMaterials
- Antique English Mahogany and Brass Apothecary Scale Signed R. Avery CompanyLocated in New Orleans, LAAntique English mahogany and brass apothecary scale signed R. Avery Company, London, circa 1880.Category
Antique Late 19th Century English Scientific InstrumentsMaterials
- Antique English London-Made Microscope by Charles Baker, Model 7 Circa 1890-1905Located in New Orleans, LAAntique English London-Made Microscope Signed by Charles Baker, Model 7, Circa 1890-1905.Category
20th Century English Scientific InstrumentsMaterials
- Antique English Cased "Paget Angle Sextant" by H. Hughes & Son LimitedLocated in New Orleans, LAAntique English "Paget Angle Sextant" in original case made by H. Hughes and Son Limited, circa 1920.Category
Early 20th Century English Nautical ObjectsMaterials
- Antique English Sikes Hydrometer in Original Box by "Farrow & Jackson, London"Located in New Orleans, LAAntique English sikes hydrometer in original box by "Farrow & Jackson Ltd., London," Circa 1880's. All Original, beautiful condition.Category
Antique 19th Century English Scientific InstrumentsMaterials
You May Also Like
Spring Balance by Salter & Co Ltd, Dated 1918
By George Salter & Co. Ltd
Located in London, GB
A no. 20 T iron and brass circular spring balance weighting scale by George Salter & Co Ltd. To weight 300 lb by 1 lb. Measures: 15 inch dial. Silvester's patent. Dat...
Early 20th Century English Scientific Instruments
$1,107 Sale Price
Old Brass Tool American Improved Spring Balance Hanging Scale 24 LB
Located in National City, CA
Scale Old vintage tool brass hanging scale stamped American Improved Spring Balance 24 LB Untested. Selling as is condition. Measures: 9.25 tall x 1.5 W x 1 D Made in brass some impe...
Early 20th Century American Industrial Scientific Instruments
19century English Balancing Scale
By G. None
Located in Tarrytown, NY
19century English balancing scale.
Antique 19th Century European Industrial Scientific Instruments
Antique Commercial Balance Scale by H. L. Becker in Brussels
Located in Dallas, TX
Antique commercial balance scale by H. L. Becker in Brussels is the type of precision instrument for which the company was known during the early 20th century. Note the attention to ...
Early 20th Century Belgian Industrial Scientific Instruments
19th Century Chinese Apothecary Balance Scale Stand
Located in Rio Vista, CA
Large Chinese carved wood apothecary balance scale with stand and storage drawer cabinet. It features beautiful carved fretwork on the top and sides featuring brass metal hardware an...
Antique 19th Century Chinese Ming More Asian Art, Objects and Furniture
$700 Sale Price
Mid 20th Century English Chemical Balance Scale
Located in Vancouver, British Columbia
Early to mid 20th century set of scales for weighing chemicals. Made in England – ‘River Chemical Company Ltd., Laboratory Furnishers, Nottingham.
Mid-20th Century English Mid-Century Modern Scientific Instruments
Rare Antique George Salter English Iron Station Platform Penny Scale Northwind
By George Salter & Co. Ltd
Located in Dayton, OH
Exquisite museum quality English Imperial penny scale, circa early 20th century. Attributed to Australasian Automatic Weighing Machine Co. Ltd. Made from heavy cast iron with a gunme...
Early 20th Century Late Victorian Bathroom Fixtures
Vintage Balance, English, Mahogany, Scientific Scales, Stanton Instruments, 1960
Located in Hele, Devon, GB
This is a vintage analytical balance. An English, mahogany cased set of scientific scales by Stanton Instruments of London, dating to the mid-20th century, circa 1960. Beguiling v...
Mid-20th Century British Scientific Instruments
Dairy Balance Scales by Parnall of Bristol
Located in Chillerton, Isle of Wight
Dairy balance scales by Parnall of Bristol Superb large brass and iron dairy balance scales by Parnall of Bristol This very large and attractive beam balance scale is set on a ca...
Antique 1880s Victorian Scientific Instruments
Recently ViewedView More
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Trusted Global Delivery