Items Similar to Pair of Smokey Rock Crystal Quartz Hand Carved and Hand-Polished Obelisks
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 13
Pair of Smokey Rock Crystal Quartz Hand Carved and Hand-Polished Obelisks
A gorgeous and quite decorative pair of Mid-Century Modern French Smokey rock crystal quartz hand carved and hand-polished obelisks. Each obelisk is made of a natural Smokey rock crystal quartz which has been hand-diamond cut and hand-polished with the finest detail. They look beautiful in any decorative setting and can be used with contemporary decor as well as a classical decore, France, circa 20th century.
- DimensionsHeight: 19 in. (48.26 cm)Width: 3.5 in. (8.89 cm)Depth: 3.5 in. (8.89 cm)
- Sold AsSet of 2
- StyleMid-Century Modern (In the Style Of)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture20th Century
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use.
- Seller LocationNew York, NY
- Reference Number1stDibs: LU919521282072
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Ships From: New York, NY
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 1 day of delivery.
About the Seller
Located in New York, NY
4.8 / 5
These experienced sellers undergo a comprehensive evaluation by our team of in-house experts.
Established in 1820
1stDibs seller since 2011
60 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: 2 hours
More From This Seller
- Located in New York, NYA monumental pair of French Art Deco style hand-carved rock crystal quartz obelisks after the Grand Tour model,Category
20th Century French Art Deco GarnitureMaterials
- By Maison BaguèsLocated in New York, NYA Fabulous pair of French Louis XVI style dore bronze mounted hand carved rock crystal swirling spiked candlesti...Category
Mid-20th Century French Louis XVI CandlesticksMaterials
Rock Crystal, Bronze
- Located in New York, NYA beautiful pair of hand carved and hand-polished clear rock-crystal quartz parrots on silver-gilt bases. Each i...Category
Antique Early 1900s French Mid-Century Modern Animal SculpturesMaterials
- By Imperial RussiaLocated in New York, NYA very unusual and quite large pair of Antique Russian Dore Bronze, Sienna marble and Jasper, Neoclassical style...Category
Antique Mid-19th Century European Neoclassical Obelisks
- By Cristalleries De SevresLocated in New York, NYA fabulous and quite unusual pair of original signed and marked Sevres Porcelain patinated and gilt bronze mount...Category
Vintage 1920s French Mid-Century Modern ObelisksMaterials
You May Also Like
Pair of Rock Crystal Obelisks
Located in Firenze, IT
Pair of 20th century crystal rock Italian obelisks with Lapis Lazuli bases. Pair of rock crystal obelisks with lapis lazuli bases, 20th century, 6cm x 41 cm.
20th Century Italian Arts and Crafts Desk Sets
Pair of Roman Sardonyx Obelisks
Located in Hudson, NY
This very decorative pair of sardonyx obelisks are custom made and come from Rome The pair was made circa 1990 as part of a tabletop decorative scheme that included other hard stone ...
Early 20th Century Italian More Desk Accessories
$1,850 / set
Pair of Red Marble Obelisks
Located in Stamford, CT
Pair of red marble obelisks from the 1920s.
Early 20th Century Obelisks
$4,800 / set
Pair of Italian Modern Black and White Marble Obelisks
Located in New York, NY
A beautiful pair/set of '70s Modern Italian black and white marble stone obelisk sculptures, circa 1970s, Italy. Label in images #19 and 20 reads: "Florence, Italy", "Modern". Measu...
Vintage 1970s Italian Modern More Desk Accessories
Rock Crystal Obelisks, Pair, French
Located in Montreal, Quebec
Fine large pair of neoclassical rock crystal obelisks with square base. Very harmonious proportions, exquisite clarity, French, early 20th century. An architectural pair of decorativ...
Early 20th Century French Neoclassical Obelisks
$12,000 / set
Pair of Decorator Tall Mahogany Finish Neoclassical Obelisks
Located in Lambertville, NJ
A Classic pair of 42 inch tall mahogany finish obelisks. The elegant pair in a warm rich wood finish.
20th Century European Neoclassical Obelisks
Set of Three Marble Obelisk Paper Weight Bookends
Located in Los Angeles, CA
Three black marble obelisks. The trio are a nice decorative addition to the desk or shelf, however could easily be paper weights or bookends. A very nice set of three black with whit...
20th Century Italian Mid-Century Modern Obelisks
Belgian Black Marble
Pair of Carl Auböck Bookends in Polished Brass and Coiled with Cane
By Carl Auböck
Located in Berlin, DE
Classic pair of Carl Auböck bookends in polished brass and coiled with cane.
Vintage 1960s Austrian Bookends