Items Similar to Mid-Century Italian Hand Painted Ceramic Female Head Hat / Wig Stand Sculpture
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 15
Mid-Century Italian Hand Painted Ceramic Female Head Hat / Wig Stand Sculpture
Whimsy MCM 1960s Italian hand painted female head for hats, wigs or a pure sculpture. Stamped to underside Coop Cer Art Quadrifoglio Florence Hand painted in Italy. In fine condition, no noted damage. Base is 4.5" d.
- Similar toMadoura (Manufacturer)
- DimensionsHeight: 10 in. (25.4 cm)Width: 6 in. (15.24 cm)Depth: 6.5 in. (16.51 cm)
- StyleMid-Century Modern (Of the Period)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1960s
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use. In very nice condition, no issues noted.
- Seller LocationSt. Louis, MO
- Reference Number1stDibs: LU820225605712
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping$110 Standard Parcel Shippingto anywhere in the world, arrives in 4-5 weeks. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Ships From: St. Louis, MO
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 3 days of delivery.
About the Seller
Located in St. Louis, MO
5 / 5
These expertly vetted sellers are 1stDibs' most experienced sellers and are rated highest by our customers.
Established in 1993
1stDibs seller since 2006
542 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: 1 hour
20th Century Specialists
More From This Seller
- Located in St. Louis, MOVintage Italian brass umbrella or cane stand with twisted brass rope edge and brass balls. Light patina, few min...Category
Vintage 1960s Italian Hollywood Regency Umbrella StandsMaterials
- By Bitossi, RaymorLocated in St. Louis, MOMid-Century Modern Italian white glazed terracotta wild boar statue in the style Aldo Londi Bitossi for Raymor. ...Category
Vintage 1950s Italian Mid-Century Modern Animal SculpturesMaterials
- By William Conrad SeversonLocated in St. Louis, MOMid-Century Modern carved mahogany reclining abstract nude female form sculpture. Though it is unsigned, it is p...Category
Vintage 1950s American Mid-Century Modern Figurative SculpturesMaterials
- Located in St. Louis, MOLarge vintage bronze Gazelle sculpture in lying position with nice warm patina. Unsigned. Tape residue to unders...Category
Vintage 1960s Unknown Mid-Century Modern Animal SculpturesMaterials
- By William Conrad SeversonLocated in St. Louis, MOThis piece is an early example of artist William Conrad Severson work on copper. This large botanical form highl...Category
Vintage 1950s American Mid-Century Modern SculpturesMaterials
- By Jean MahieLocated in St. Louis, MOArtist and jewelry designer Jean Mahie signed and numbered bronze head titled" Veneration", circa 1987 from her ...Category
Vintage 1980s French Abstract SculpturesMaterials
You May Also Like
Midcentury Hand-Painted Ceramic Wig or Hat Stand
Located in New York, NY
Mid-Century Modern hand-painted ceramic wig or hat stand depicting a female bust. The piece was made in the 1960s in Italy and is signed on the bottom. In great vintage condition.
Vintage 1960s Italian Mid-Century Modern Busts
Unique Mid-Century Hand-Forged Wrought Iron Magazine Stand with Stylized Tree
Located in Lisse, NL
Artistic and perfect condition Mid-Century magazine and newspaper stand. For the collectors of stylish, decorative, practical and handcrafted home accessories from the Mid-Century M...
Mid-20th Century European Mid-Century Modern Magazine Racks and Stands
Hand Carved 19th Century Swiss Black Forest Nutwood Eagle Sculpture / Book Stand
Located in Lisse, NL
Antique and unique Swiss black forest stand. This sizable and top quality carved Black Forest book stand is another one of our unique offerings to the 1stdibs community this week. T...
Antique Late 19th Century Swiss Black Forest Animal Sculptures
Italian Mid-Century Modern Ceramic Boots Umbrella Stand
Located in New York, NY
Italian Mid-Century Modern glazed ceramic umbrella stand or cane stand in shape of a pair of red military boots with spurs, marked 'made in Italy' on the bottom. 18" H x 13" W x 12" D.
Vintage 1950s Italian Mid-Century Modern Umbrella Stands
1970s Mid-Century Modern Hand-Crafted German Ceramic Umbrella Stand
By Scheurich Keramik
Located in Aci Castello, IT
A modernist huge vase made in Germany in the sixties, it's hand-crafted and hand-painted, signs of use and age.
Mid-20th Century German Mid-Century Modern Vases
Mid-20th Century Italian Creamware Boot Umbrella Stand by Taste Sellar by Sigma
By Taste Seller By Sigma
Located in Atlanta, GA
Large mid-20th century Italian Creamware porcelain boot umbrella stand by Taste Sellar by Sigma. Marked "Made in Italy".
Mid-20th Century Italian Umbrella Stands
Ceramic, Creamware, Porcelain
Mid-Century Italian Umbrella Stand
By Mathieu Matégot
Located in Albano Laziale, Rome/Lazio
Super elegant umbrella stand in brass with the inside painted white, standing on an iron base. The water cup is in original condition painted red inside.
20th Century Italian Mid-Century Modern Umbrella Stands
Salvino Marsura Umbrella Stand Racket Brutalist Sculpture in Iron, Italy, 1960s
By Salvino Marsura
Located in Rome, IT
Brutalist style umbrella stand and sculpture in wrought iron, handmade by the Italian artist Salvino Marsura - circa 1960.
Vintage 1960s Italian Brutalist Umbrella Stands
Iron, Wrought Iron