Items Similar to Aesthetic Movement Oak and Brass Umbrella Hall Stand View More
Aesthetic Movement Oak and Brass Umbrella Hall Stand
An Aesthetic Movement Oak & Brass Umbrella Hall Stand 19th Century Height 40 in. Width 22 in. Depth 10 in. Provenance: Private Collection New York Le Trianon Fine Art & Antiques Stan60
- Of the PeriodAesthetic Movement
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture19th Century
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 40 in. x W 22 in. x D 10 in.H 101.6 cm x W 55.88 cm x D 25.4 cm
- Seller LocationSheffield, MA
- Seller Reference NumberStan60
- Reference NumberLU83394418913
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 7 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.7 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2017
Located in Sheffield, MA
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
Fine Pair of Aesthetic Movement Walnut and Embo...
Antique 1870s American Aesthetic Movement Armchairs
A fine and rare pair of aesthetic movement carved walnut and embossed and gilt-leather armchairs Attributed to George Hunzinger, 1835-1898, circa 1870s Measures: Height 33 in. w...
A Fine French Empire Mahogany Music Stand
Antique 19th Century French Empire Music Stands
A Fine French Empire Mahogany Music Stand 19th Century The adjustable top with swan carvings on the side with gilt bronze mounts over a tripod base ending in castors. Height...
Lower Manhattan, St. Pauls, Woolworth Building and City Hall by Daniel Morper
By Daniel Morper
Lower Manhattan, St. Pauls, Woolworth Building ...
Vintage 1980s American Paintings
Daniel Morper American, b. 1944 Lower Manhattan, St. Pauls, Woolworth Building & City Hall, NY Oil on canvas, signed on recto at lower right 36 in. by 50 in. W/frame 38 in. b...
Early English Dome Trunk with painted leather ...
Antique 18th Century and Earlier Unknown Blanket Chests
An Early Continental Polychromed Dome Trunk on Stand 18th Century The trunk is covered and decorated throughout in polychrome tooled leather. Height 34 in. Width 50 in. De...