Antique Turkish Anatolian Kayseri hand woven silk rug. The design is enchanting having six different architectural arches flanked with intricate pillars and hanging lanterns. The tiny numerous knots attest to the high quality of this piece. The long format and flat surface make this a perfect piece to display on a wall.
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1920
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionFair. one small area of significant wear (as seen in the photos) on the center white arch. The carpet colors are beautifully intact ..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
W 2 ft. 7 in. x D 7 ft. 1 in. x L 7 ft. 1 in.
W 78 cm x D 215 cm x L 215 cm
- Seller locationAntwerp, BE
- Seller reference number4393
- Reference numberLU109728611523
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2014
Typical response time: 3 hrs
Located in Antwerp, BE
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like