Items Similar to 12, George III Style Mahogany Dining Chairs, 2 Armchairs, 10 Side Chairs
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 16
12, George III Style Mahogany Dining Chairs, 2 Armchairs, 10 Side Chairs
A lovely set of early 20th century American made mahogany dining chairs in the George III style. The chairs have been newly re-upholstered with a Sister Parish style unglazed chintz. The chairs are generous in the seat, and sit quite well.
- DimensionsHeight: 41.5 in. (105.41 cm)Width: 19 in. (48.26 cm)Depth: 20 in. (50.8 cm)Seat Height: 18.5 in. (46.99 cm)
- Sold AsSet of 12
- StyleGeorge III (In the Style Of)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1950s
- ConditionReupholstered. Wear consistent with age and use. The Arm Chairs are 23 inches wide, 20.5 inches deep and 43 inches high. The arm height is 28 inches, and the seat height is 18.5 inches. The seat depth is 16.5 inches. The chairs are very comfortable.
- Seller LocationSan Francisco, CA
- Reference Number1stDibs: LU989922284592
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity.Ships From: San Francisco, CA
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 3 days of delivery.
About the Seller
Located in San Francisco, CA
5 / 5
These expertly vetted sellers are 1stDibs' most experienced sellers and are rated highest by our customers.
Established in 1986
1stDibs seller since 2013
106 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: <1 hour
More From This Seller
- Located in San Francisco, CAA very comfortable and lovely armchair. Highly figured mahogany, finely carved swan detail in back, water gilde...Category
Antique Late 19th Century Baltic Biedermeier ArmchairsMaterials
- Located in San Francisco, CAThis set of four mahogany side chairs bears all the marks of superb craftsmanship coupled with exquisite design...Category
Vintage 1930s French Mid-Century Modern ChairsMaterials
- By Ludwig Mies van der RoheLocated in San Francisco, CAThese chairs bear the famous Italian Maker Label, Bononia, from who's owner and creator, Dino Gavina, Knoll pur...Category
Vintage 1970s Italian Mid-Century Modern Side ChairsMaterials
- Located in San Francisco, CAThis is a classical mahogany library chair that transforms into a very sturdy ladder for those taller shelves. ...Category
Early 20th Century American Regency ArmchairsMaterials
- Located in San Francisco, CAVery fine mahogany and superb craftsmanship set this pembroke dining table apart. The table has never been refi...Category
Antique Late 18th Century English George III Drop-leaf and Pembroke TablesMaterials
You May Also Like
George III Period Mahogany Framed Elbow Chair
Located in Peterborough, Northamptonshire
George III period mahogany framed elbow chair, the three upper splats to the back, well carved arms with fine reeding over shaped and turned uprights with block toes. RR.
21st Century and Contemporary British George III Armchairs
Pair of George III Style Hand Carved Mahogany Blue Velvet Upholstery Armchairs
Located in London, GB
We are delighted to offer for sale this stunning pair George III style hand carved mahogany open armchairs with Royal blue velvet upholstery A very good looking and well made pai...
20th Century English George III Armchairs
$1,444 Sale Price / set
George III Style Mahogany Armchair
Located in Vienna, AT
George III-style mahogany armchair, upholstered in striped black cover. 1900. Traces of wear.
Vintage 1950s British George III Armchairs
George III Style Dining Armchair
Located in Port Chester, NY
George III style mahogany ball and claw foot dining armchair, the foliate carved top rail and pierced vase splat between waisted uprights above an upholstered drop-in seat on acanthu...
21st Century and Contemporary European George III Armchairs
$1,875 / item
Pair of George III Mahogany Side Chairs
By Robert Adam
Located in Brighton, Sussex
A good quality pair of Adam influenced side chairs having carved foliate decoration to the splats. serpentine shaped seat with close nail upholstery, raised on a square section mould...
Antique 18th Century English George III Side Chairs
$5,055 / set
Pair of George III Style Mahogany Armchairs
Located in New York, NY
Pair of George III style mahogany armchairs. Serpentine crested mahogany slatted back armchairs with caned seat and fluted legs, England, circa 1930. Dimension: 21" W x 23" D x 38" ...
Early 20th Century English George III Armchairs
$1,650 / set
18th Century Irish George III Period Mahogany Side Chair
Located in London, GB
A fine and rare mid-18th century George II Period mahogany side chair, the back with shaped top rail above a pierced splat with carved drapes, a tassel and fretwork, the upholstered ...
Antique 18th Century Irish George III Chairs
Pair of 18th Century George III Mahogany Side Chairs
Located in East Hampton, NY
Squared leg with stretcher, dropped seat, splayed back legs, rounded carved back splat, upholstered in beige mohair.
Antique 1790s English George III Side Chairs