Items Similar to Arts & Crafts Armchair by G. M. Ellwood and J. S. Henry
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 8
Arts & Crafts Armchair by G. M. Ellwood and J. S. Henry
An armchair designed by George Montague Ellwood and made by J S Henry, with arched top and oval mother-of-pearl inlays just below the ears and sinuous arms with conforming seat details to the side and subtle curve to the front and extra strengthening uprights between and stylised floral inlay to the back splat with original label and original fabric.
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity.Estimated Customs Duties & Taxes to the Continental US: $0.Ships From: London, United Kingdom
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.
About the Seller
Located in London, United Kingdom
5 / 5
These experienced sellers undergo a comprehensive evaluation by our team of in-house experts.
Established in 1989
1stDibs seller since 2016
131 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: 1 hour
More From This Seller
- By George Montague EllwoodLocated in London, GBG.M.Ellwood and made by JS Henry. A rare satin birch Arts and Crafts armchair with pewter and brass stylized fl...Category
Early 20th Century Arts and Crafts ArmchairsMaterials
- By George Montague EllwoodLocated in London, GBG M Ellwood (1875-1955) made by J S Henry. A fine pair of Arts & Crafts Mahogany Armchairs with stylised Pewter...Category
Antique Early 1900s English Arts and Crafts ArmchairsMaterials
- By George Montague EllwoodLocated in London, GBGeorge Montague Ellwood (1875-1955) for J.S. Henry, an oak writing desk with sloping pen compartment just above ...Category
Early 20th Century English Arts and Crafts Desks and Writing TablesMaterials
- By George Montague EllwoodLocated in London, GBGeorge Montague Ellwood (1875-1955) for J.S. Henry (attributed,) a mahogany and inlaid glazed display cabinet, s...Category
Early 20th Century Arts and Crafts CabinetsMaterials
- By George Montague EllwoodLocated in London, GBG M Ellwood for J S Henry. A fine exhibition quality 'New Art' Arts and Crafts display cabinet. A well executed ...Category
20th Century English Arts and Crafts CabinetsMaterials
- Located in London, GBAttributed to GM Ellwood, for JS Henry. An Arts and Crafts oak wing back armchair with wonderful life size acor...Category
Early 20th Century English Arts and Crafts ArmchairsMaterials
You May Also Like
Fine Arts & Crafts Armchair by G M Ellwood, Made by J S Henry
By George Montague Ellwood
Located in Long Island City, NY
Designed by George Montague Ellwood and made by J S Henry, with marquetry and brass details.
Vintage 1910s English Arts and Crafts Armchairs
Arts & Crafts Armchair
Located in Laguna Hills, CA
Solid oak Mission style arm / desk chair.
Early 20th Century American Arts and Crafts Armchairs
Arts & Crafts Armchair
By Windsor & Newton
Located in Den Haag, NL
Never have seen another one of this armchair in the Arts & Crafts style. Love the bars on this chair, special on the back. Gobelin upholstery.
Antique Early 1900s English Arts and Crafts Armchairs
J. S. Henry Arts and Craft Oak Armchair with Period Fabric
By J.S. Henry
Located in Mombuey, Zamora
J S Henry Arts and Craft Walnut Armchair with Period Fabric 1890s Chair with high back and sinuous shapes, Art Nouveau style very characteristic of some of the models of armchairs o...
Antique 1890s British Art Nouveau Armchairs
$2,390 Sale Price
English Arts and Crafts Oak Armchair
Located in New York, NY
Good English Arts and Crafts period armchair, the shaped crest over slatted back, the arms similarly slatted, standing on square legs on original brass and ceramic castors, the uphol...
Early 20th Century English Arts and Crafts Armchairs
$2,800 Sale Price
Pair of Arts & Crafts Oak Armchairs
Located in Hudson, NY
Pair of Arts & Crafts smoked oak armchairs. Hence the rich color. H. 105 cm. B. 63 cm. SH. 48 cm. Traces of wear. Danish, early 20th century.
Vintage 1920s Danish Arts and Crafts Armchairs
$3,200 / set
Arts & Crafts Dark Mahogany Armchair, France
Located in Prato, Tuscany
Particular armchair; made of dark mahogany of the best quality; velvet upholstery; the most interesting part of the chair is the elaborate backrest with a harmonious and elegant curv...
Antique Mid-19th Century English Arts and Crafts Armchairs
Pair of English Arts & Crafts Armchairs
Located in Chicago, IL
A striking pair of late 19th century English Arts & Crafts oak armchairs with boldly turned legs, back supports, and arm supports, and with out-turned arms, pad feet, and their origi...
Antique Late 19th Century English Arts and Crafts Armchairs
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery
More Ways To Browse
George 1 Armchair
20th Century Mother-of-Pearl Armchairs
Early 20th Century Mother-of-Pearl Armchairs
Armchairs Mother Of Pearl Inlay 20 Century
Italian Armchair Metal
1930s Art Deco Armchairs
Armchair Italy Brass
Italian Armchair Brass
Mid Century Teak Armchair
Louis Carved Armchair
Guillerme Et Chambron Oak