- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture20th Century
- ConditionGood. There are marks and a crack on one leg which does not affect the stability of the chair, pictured. .
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor losses.
H 26.5 in. x W 23.5 in. x D 20 in.
H 67.31 cm x W 59.69 cm x D 50.8 cm
- Seat height17 in. (43.18 cm)
- Seller locationPalm Springs, CA
- Reference numberLU835010406053
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Contemporary 'Another Chair' in Beechwood from ...
This is a found armchair which has been carefully stripped and recycled by Ryan. The steam bent beech frame of this design is the Ercol Evergreen easy chair, designed in the 1950s by...