Items Similar to Classical Painted Armchair, Baltimore, circa 1820 View More
Classical Painted Armchair, Baltimore, circa 1820
Of grand proportions, this painted chair in Baltimore painted furniture, page 67 (see scan below). It appears that the center was a defining place for individual embellishment, i.e. Clover leaf, portrait.
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1820
- Materials and Techniques
- DimensionsH 45.25 in. x W 23 in. x D 28 in.H 114.94 cm x W 58.42 cm x D 71.12 cm
- Seller LocationProvidence, RI
- Seller Reference Numbersw00431
- Reference NumberLU9075845415
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 3 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
No Reviews Yet
1stdibs seller since 2011
Located in Providence, RI
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
Monumental Ebonized Rococo Revival Baltimore Ar...
Antique 19th Century American Rococo Revival Armchairs
A monumental ebonized Renaissance Revival Baltimore armchair, circa 1860. This masterful armchair is a tour de force of carved and turned elements, the back of this chair is reminisc...
Classical Mahogany Armchair, French Restoration...
Antique 19th Century American American Classical Armchairs
This armchair is of good size and functions easily as any fully upholstered seating furniture, i.e. wing chair. This chair has been recently reupholstered with the addition of a soli...
Rare Carved Mahogany Upholstered Classical Armc...
Antique Early 19th Century American American Classical Armchairs
This is an interesting chair. The wood is heavy, dark, dense mahogany and is very heavy. The arms and their supports are beautifully crafted, as are the legs. Of particular interest ...
Mahogany Classical Candle Stand, American, circ...
Antique Early 19th Century American American Classical Dessert Tables an...
This candle stand exhibits a vigorously turned column supported on three cabriole legs with carved acanthus molding and strong paw feet. It is of heavy, dense mahogany and is robust ...