A pair of lovely Italian upholstered armchairs from the 1920s with original paint and traces of silver gilt. Great patina, nice cabriole legs and wonderfully carved arms.
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1920s
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. A Little worn, great patina on this pair of Italian chairs. Please look at the various photos..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 37 in. x W 24 in. x D 25 in.
H 93.98 cm x W 60.96 cm x D 63.5 cm
- Seat height19 in. (48.26 cm)
- Seller locationAtlanta, GA
- Seller reference numberChair#262
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference numberLU8764970742
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2009
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in Atlanta, GA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like