Pair of French 19th century Louis XVI style walnut armchairs with original needlepoint upholstery. Chairs feature padded arms, channel backs, bow carvings, fluted legs. Each chair has different needlepoint figures on the upholstered backs.
- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufactureLate 19th Century
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Very Good Antique Condition with age appropriate wear to fabric as pictured. Slight joint play. Overall very nice.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 35.5 in. x W 22 in. x D 21 in.
H 90.17 cm x W 55.88 cm x D 53.34 cm
- Seat height17 in. (43.18 cm)
- Seller locationPhiladelphia, PA
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference numberU120827934193
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2012
Typical response time: 2 hrs
Located in Philadelphia, PA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like