Pair of Dutch Black and White Armchairs, circa 1950
- CreatorArtifort (Manufacturer)
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1950-1959
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsPlease note that these chairs have several repaired tears. If you wish to completely reupholster this set please ask for more information about the options that our in-house upholstery studio can offer you
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 35.44 in. x W 39.38 in. x D 37.41 in.H 90 cm x W 100 cm x D 95 cm
- Seat Height16.15 in. (41 cm)
- Seller LocationWaalwijk, NL
- Seller Reference Number45005123
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference NumberLU933118387122
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity.Shipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 7 days of delivery.See Details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
Established in 2007, Morentz has a team of approximately 55 restorers, upholsterers, interior advisers and art historians, making it a gallery, workshop and upholstery studio, all in one. Every day, a carefully selected array of 20th-century furniture arrives from all over the world at the firm’...