Items Similar to Pair of "Lugano" Chairs by Mariani for Pace
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 10
Pair of "Lugano" Chairs by Mariani for Pace
Pair of Mid-Century Modern cantilevered chrome "Lugano" armchairs by Frank Mariani for pace collection. The chairs are newly reupholstered in a vintage silver tweed on the front and a corresponding silver on the back.
- CreatorPace Collection (Manufacturer)
- DimensionsHeight: 34.5 in. (87.63 cm)Width: 24 in. (60.96 cm)Depth: 24 in. (60.96 cm)Seat Height: 19 in. (48.26 cm)
- Sold AsSet of 2
- StyleMid-Century Modern (Of the Period)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1970s
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use. good vintage condition consistent with age.
- Seller LocationAtlanta, GA
- Reference Number1stDibs: LU91465507243
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingShips From: Atlanta, GA
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 3 days of delivery.
About the Seller
Located in Atlanta, GA
These expertly vetted sellers are 1stDibs' most experienced sellers and are rated highest by our customers.
Established in 2010
1stDibs seller since 2011
195 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: 1 hour
More From This Seller
- Italian Renaissance Revival Oak Cabinet ChairLocated in Atlanta, GA19th Century Italian Renaissance Revival carved oak cabinet chair with built in coal hod (and original liner) beneath the seat. This chair is one of few surviving examples, as thes...Category
Antique 19th Century Italian Renaissance Revival Side ChairsMaterials
- Pair of Steelcase Coalesse Bob ChairsLocated in Atlanta, GAPair of Steelcase Coalesse chairs from the Bob Collection designed by Pearson Lloyd. The chairs feature the original chartreuse upholstery and rest on chrome swivel bases.Category
1990s German Mid-Century Modern Office Chairs and Desk ChairsMaterials
Chrome$1,500 / set
- Mid-Century Walnut ArmchairBy Finn JuhlLocated in Atlanta, GASculptural solid walnut and upholstered occasional chair after Finn Juhl. The chair has tapered legs, a subtly curved chair back and retains its original turquoise vinyl upholstery.Category
Mid-20th Century Mid-Century Modern ArmchairsMaterials
- Louis XV Style Painted FauteuilLocated in Atlanta, GA20th Century hand carved and painted wooden fauteuil or side chair in the Louis XV style with the seat, back, and arms upholstered in chocolate brown suede and decorated with nailheads.Category
20th Century American Louis XV ArmchairsMaterials
Suede, Upholstery, Wood
- Art Deco Mahogany Armchair, Circa 1940'sLocated in Atlanta, GA20th century side chair of elegant porportions made of a mahogany frame, upholstered in a velvet striae fabric with decorative pewter nailheads, and resting on tapered fluted front f...Category
Mid-20th Century Art Deco ArmchairsMaterials
- Pair of 19th Century Louis XV Fruitwood Side ChairsLocated in Atlanta, GAPair of 19th century Italian side chairs in the style of Louis XV with fruitwood frames, solid wood backs, and beautifully carved cabriole legs. The chair seats and the backs are uph...Category
Antique 19th Century Italian Louis XV Side ChairsMaterials
You May Also Like
1970s i4 Mariani for Pace Collection Lugano Leather Dining Chairs, Set of 8
By Pace Collection
Located in Farmington Hills, MI
We are very pleased to offer a set of eight dining chairs by i 4 Mariani for Pace Collection, circa the 1970s. Streamlined with rich channel-tufted leather, the Lugano Chair brings a...
Vintage 1970s North American Mid-Century Modern Dining Room Chairs
Mid-Century Modern Side Chair by Guido Faleschini for Pace Furniture Co.
By Guido Faleschini, Pace Furniture Company
Located in New York, NY
This bold and elegant Mid-Century Modern side/ occasional was realized by Guido Faleschini for Pace Collection, in Italy circa 1970. The arm chair features a tubular bent chrome fram...
Vintage 1970s Italian Mid-Century Modern Armchairs
Pair of Chairs by Maurice Bailey for Monteverdi-Young
By Monteverdi-Young, Maurice Bailey
Located in Los Angeles, CA
Pair of chairs with brass frame, upholstered in grey mohair by Maurice Bailey for Monteverdi-Young.
Vintage 1950s American Mid-Century Modern Side Chairs
Tucroma Leather Lounge Chair by Guido Faleschini Mariani Pace, 1970, Italy
By Guido Faleschini, Pace Collection
Located in Chicago, IL
Tucroma black leather lounge chair by Guido Faleschini Pace Mariani, 1970 Italy. Original Black Leather on tubular chrome frame.
Vintage 1970s Lounge Chairs
Guido Faleschini for Mariani Pace Leather Tucroma Chairs
By Guido Faleschini, i4 Mariani
Located in Palm Springs, CA
A beautiful pair of i4 Mariani Pace Tucroma leather and chrome chairs designed by Guido Faleschini. They are both labeled underneath. In good vintage condition and extremely comforta...
Vintage 1970s Italian Armchairs
Swiveling Lucite and Polished Aluminum Armchair by Irving Rosen for Pace
By irving rosen, Roger Tallon
Located in Los Angeles, CA
Swiveling Lucite and polished aluminum armchair by Irving Rosen for Pace Collection. Crimson velvet upholstered cushion. Arm Height: 24.5".
Vintage 1970s American Modern Armchairs
Pair of Armchairs by Edward Wormley for Dunbar
By Edward Wormley
Located in Waalwijk, NL
Edward Wormley for Dunbar, set of 2 armchairs, wood and striped fabric, United States, 1970s This pair of Mid-Century Modern side chairs are designed by Edward Wormley for Dunbar. T...
Vintage 1970s American Mid-Century Modern Armchairs
$3,250 / set
Pair of "Eva" Chairs by Bruno Mathsson for Karl Mathsson, Sweden, 1967
By Firma Karl Mathsson, Bruno Mathsson
Located in Stockholm, SE
Pair of cool and comfy “Eva” lounge chairs, made from bentwood beech and wreathed black leather. Amazing silhouettes, beautifully aged leather.
Vintage 1960s Swedish Scandinavian Modern Armchairs
Pair of Vintage Leather Side Chairs by Donghia
Located in Brooklyn, NY
This attractive pair of modern Italian side chairs feature stylish leather upholstered frames and make a stunning addition to any seating area. An extremely comfortable lounge chair ...
Vintage 1980s American Mid-Century Modern Armchairs
$1,200 Sale Price / set
Pair of Mid-Century Modern Lounge Chairs by Gunlocke Chair Co.
Located in Brooklyn, NY
This stunning pair of vintage modern armchairs boast a dark walnut frame with sculpted armrests and upholstered backrests. A wonderful design that ensures comfort without sacrificing...
Vintage 1970s Mid-Century Modern Armchairs