Items Similar to Pair of Mid-Century Modern Diminutive Swivel Chairs View More
Pair of Mid-Century Modern Diminutive Swivel Chairs
Small scale Mid-Century Modern armchairs with swivel function reminiscent of Edward Wormley's design for Dunbar but unmarked. The chairs and swivel bases were reupholstered (likely in the 1970s or 1980s), and there is slight wear commensurate with age / use to the fabric (namely wear / loss to the arms). Overall, the pair is nice, vintage condition. Measures: Length 29.25" x height 32" x depth 26" x seat height 16.5" x arm height 22".
- In the Style Of
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1960s
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsFabric shows wear as pictured.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 32 in. x W 29.25 in. x D 26 in.H 81.28 cm x W 74.3 cm x D 66.04 cm
- Seat Height16.5 in. (41.91 cm)
- Seller LocationBrooklyn, NY
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference NumberLU1444213549972
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 2 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2015
Located in Brooklyn, NY
More From This Seller
Pair of Edward Wormley for Dunbar Armchairs in Mahogany
By Dunbar Furniture
$11,500 / set
Pair of Edward Wormley for Dunbar Armchairs in ...
Dunbar Furniture, Edward Wormley
Vintage 1960s American Mid-Century Modern Armchairs
Upholstery, Mahogany, Brass
Exquisite and uncommon Dunbar armchairs composed of mahogany frames, brass accents and covered in a light blue corduroy (a tightly woven corduroy whose wales / ribs are close togethe...
Brazilian Modern Jacaranda and Leather Swiveling Lounge Chair by Jorge Zalszupin
By Jorge Zalszupin
Brazilian Modern Jacaranda and Leather Swivelin...
Vintage 1960s Brazilian Mid-Century Modern Lounge Chairs
Stainless Steel, Leather, Jacaranda
Rare Jorge Zalszupin Brazilian modern armchair composed of bent jacaranda arms and back with black leather seat, back and hand rests. Supported by a stainless steel swivel base. Feat...
Danish Modern Reclining Lounge Chair in Ochre M...
Vintage 1960s Danish Mid-Century Modern Lounge Chairs
1960s Danish lounge chair with wide, sculptural arms and ochre mohair cushions. Features slight reclining function (the seat only leans back an additional 2" when adjusted). Solid, s...
Midcentury Italian Modern Sculpted Walnut and V...
Vintage 1950s Italian Mid-Century Modern Lounge Chairs
Brass, Velvet, Walnut
Exquisite, diminutive 1950s Italian lounge chair featuring a sculpted walnut frame and brass sabots. Newly reupholstered in a moss green velvet. Frame has been refinished and sabots ...