- CreatorRichard Riemerschmid (Designer)
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1900
- Materials and techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 33 in. x W 23.5 in. x D 19.5 in.
H 83.82 cm x W 59.69 cm x D 49.53 cm
- Seat height18 in. (45.72 cm)
- Seller locationChicago, IL
- Reference numberLU107785402833
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Edward Wormley Pair of Riemerschmid Armchairs b...
Dunbar Furniture, Edward Wormley
Wormley's Riemerschmid chair is a study in subtle beauty. This pair has been beautifully restored, the mahogany frames have been refinished and the seats upholstered in ivory linen.