Two early German modern armchair in oak composed of startling angles and curves, designed by Richard Riemerschmid. Early pioneer of modernism and the Jugendstil movement. Executed by Fleischhauers Sohne, circa 1900. (These chairs do not seem to, but they are very comfortable!).
- CreatorRichard Riemerschmid (Designer)
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1900
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 33.08 in. x W 23.63 in. x D 23.23 in.
H 84 cm x W 60 cm x D 59 cm
- Seat height18.12 in. (46 cm)
- Seller locationMunster, DE
- Reference numberLU139126517053
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2015
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in Munster, DE
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like