Items Similar to Vintage de Stijl style Studio Craft Oak Armchair
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 12
Vintage de Stijl style Studio Craft Oak Armchair
Interesting architectural rectilinear design employing solid quarter sawn oak, c. 1960s. Possibly European due to the use of French Oak, and the unusual, Neo-rationalist form. Constructed entirely in dove joinery by a master woodwooker. A marvelous modern update of Arts & Crafts principles. Unsigned
- DimensionsHeight: 28 in. (71.12 cm)Width: 28 in. (71.12 cm)Depth: 24 in. (60.96 cm)Seat Height: 16 in. (40.64 cm)
- StyleDe Stijl (In the Style Of)
- Materials and TechniquesJoineryOak
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1960
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use. Good, lightly cleaned but otherwise unrestored condition. Shows a few light hairlines, corner ding on left arm edge, some rubbing and variations to finish.
- Seller LocationHudson, NY
- Reference Number1stDibs: LU800223115132
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Ships From: Hudson, NY
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.
About the Seller
Located in Hudson, NY
5 / 5
These experienced sellers undergo a comprehensive evaluation by our team of in-house experts.
Established in 2003
1stDibs seller since 2004
79 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: <1 hour
20th Century Specialists
More From This Seller
- By Figli di Amadeo Cassina, Carlo De CarliLocated in Hudson, NYItalian walnut armchair with original blue skai upholstery, beautifully carved with an animal-like fluidity. By ...Category
Vintage 1950s Italian Mid-Century Modern ChairsMaterials
Walnut$9,500 / set
- By Otto Wagner, ThonetLocated in Hudson, NYUnusual bentwood chair with flaring side arms, upholstered in Secessionist-style fabric. Thonet stamp to interio...Category
Vintage 1910s Austrian Vienna Secession ArmchairsMaterials
- By Ole Wanscher, A. J. IversenLocated in Hudson, NYWith original leather seats, circa 1961. This model was presented at The Copenhagen Cabinetmakers' Guild Exhibit...Category
Vintage 1960s Danish Mid-Century Modern ArmchairsMaterials
You May Also Like
English Arts and Crafts Oak Armchair
Located in New York, NY
Good English Arts and Crafts period armchair, the shaped crest over slatted back, the arms similarly slatted, standing on square legs on original brass and ceramic castors, the uphol...
Early 20th Century English Arts and Crafts Armchairs
$2,800 Sale Price
Pair of Arts & Crafts Oak Armchairs
Located in Hudson, NY
Pair of Arts & Crafts smoked oak armchairs. Hence the rich color. H. 105 cm. B. 63 cm. SH. 48 cm. Traces of wear. Danish, early 20th century.
Vintage 1920s Danish Arts and Crafts Armchairs
$3,200 / set
Pair of Antique Arts & Crafts Solid Oak Armchairs
Located in London, GB
A charming and unusual pair of original Arts & Crafts period elbow chairs in solid oak. These date from around the 1890-1900 period. The quality is fantastic, they are wonderfully...
Antique Late 19th Century British Arts and Crafts Armchairs
J. S. Henry Arts and Craft Oak Armchair with Period Fabric
By J.S. Henry
Located in Mombuey, Zamora
J S Henry Arts and Craft Walnut Armchair with Period Fabric 1890s Chair with high back and sinuous shapes, Art Nouveau style very characteristic of some of the models of armchairs o...
Antique 1890s British Art Nouveau Armchairs
$2,377 Sale Price
English Jacobean Style Oak Wainscot Armchair
Located in Troy, NY
Open Armchair of typical Wainscot form, the straight paneled back adorned with carved lettering probably documenting family event, wavy armrests with Primitive carved decoration, pan...
Antique 19th Century English Jacobean Armchairs
Shapland & Petter Substantial Arts & Crafts Oak Armchair with Floral Decoration
By Shapland & Petter
Located in London, GB
Shapland and Petter. A substantial and solid Arts and Crafts oak armchair with stylised floral cut-outs to the top extended uprights. Professionally recovered in a quality hide.
Antique Early 1900s English Arts and Crafts Armchairs
Oak, Oak, Leather
Vintage Moorish Style Large Armchairs
Located in Brentwood, TN
Vintage Moorish style large armchairs A fantastic and unusual pair of armchairs is a Moorish style. Made of quality oak wood and finished with a wax based finish. Recently reupholst...
Antique Early 19th Century Dutch Moorish Armchairs
$3,500 / set
Pair of French Os de Mouton Style Armchairs
Located in Chicago, IL
Pair of vintage French Os de Mouton (French for sheep-bone) large armchairs, in their unrestored original condition. One of the nicest features of these French arm chairs, is that wh...
Vintage 1930s French Country Armchairs
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery
More Ways To Browse
Oak Armchair Vintage
Van Cleef Arpels Gold Ring
Mid Century Marble Table Brass
Brass Glass Bar Cart
Leather Hand Chair
Midcentury Modern Cocktail Tables
Danish Modern Writing Desk
French 18 Century Commodes
Round Solitaire 5 Carats
Writing Desk Oak