Items Similar to English Petite Oak Hall Bench with Turned Legs and Curly Arm Supports circa 1900 View More
English Petite Oak Hall Bench with Turned Legs and Curly Arm Supports circa 1900
An English oak hall bench with turned legs and curled arm supports from the turn of the century. This English oak hall bench features a rectangular single plank wooden seat with beautiful grain, adorned with two exquisite curled arm supports. The simple skirt is raised on four elegant turned legs with tall cylindrical feet. This bench exudes the perfect balance between clean, simple lines and curvy accents. Its small proportions and elegant silhouette, combined with a wonderful patina would make this English 1900s oak hall bench a great accent anywhere in a home.
- Production TimeAvailable Now
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1900
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsGood condition with age appropriate wear and minor wood loss. Please look at the various photos available.
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor losses.
- DimensionsH 20.25 in. x W 35.5 in. x D 11.5 in.H 51.44 cm x W 90.17 cm x D 29.21 cm
- Seat Height18 in. (45.72 cm)
- Seller LocationAtlanta, GA
- Seller Reference NumberF 9374
- Reference NumberLU83679146221
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with the seller on your behalf to ensure you're satisfied with the resolution. Read more
Delivery, Returns & Payment
- DeliveryRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 3 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.9 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2007
Located in Atlanta, GA
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
English 1870s Mahogany Hall Bench with Cylindri...
English, 1880s Oak Bench with Splayed Baluster-...
English Midcentury Petite Upholstered Bench wit...
You May Also Like
English Regency Oak Hall Bench, circa 1820
Turned Leg Upholstered Bench, circa 1910
Oak English Arts & Grafts Small Hall Bench with...
White Oak Slatted Bench with Metal Supports