- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 8
French 1950s Raw Iron Curule-Form Bench with Incurved Arms
The slatted openwork seat flanked by incurved armrests above a curule form base with scrolling elements, raw iron finish.
- DimensionsHeight: 26 in. (66.04 cm)Width: 45 in. (114.3 cm)Depth: 14.25 in. (36.2 cm)Seat Height: 16.25 in. (41.28 cm)
- StyleMid-Century Modern (Of the Period)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1950
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use. raw iron finish with overall even wear and patina.
- Seller LocationSan Francisco, CA
- Reference NumberSeller: 48031stDibs: LU797019854022
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Ships From: San Francisco, CA
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.
About the Seller
Located in San Francisco, CA
4.8 / 5
These experienced sellers undergo a comprehensive evaluation by our team of in-house experts.
Established in 2003
1stDibs seller since 2004
124 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: 2 hours
More From This Seller
- Located in San Francisco, CAA unique and boldly-scaled French industrial iron Curule-form benches with faux alligator leather seats; great s...Category
Vintage 1960s French Industrial Benches
- Located in San Francisco, CAThe inset oval-form leather seat above a plain frieze apron; all raised on beautifully carved cabriole legs endi...Category
Antique Early 1900s Italian Neoclassical BenchesMaterials
- Located in San Francisco, CAThe square saddle-stitched leather seat above an openwork apron all raised on splayed legs joined by an x-form s...Category
Antique Late 19th Century French Napoleon III BenchesMaterials
- By Jorgen HojLocated in San Francisco, CAEach square stool composed of rectilinear tubes fitted with leather strapwork supporting loose cushions; Jørgen ...Category
Vintage 1960s Danish Modern BenchesMaterials
- Located in San Francisco, CAOf campaign style, each with semi-attached leather cushion above a wooden frame with faux bamboo perimeter borde...Category
Vintage 1960s North American Mid-Century Modern StoolsMaterials
- Located in San Francisco, CAA shapely French Louis XV style pale green painted and parcel-gilt double-seated bench; the long double-seated b...Category
Antique Early 1900s French Louis XV Benches
You May Also Like
Midentury Gilt Metal Curule Form Bench
Located in Locust Valley, NY
Midcentury gilt metal Curule form bench with a curved base.
Mid-20th Century Unknown Benches
1950s French Country Bench
Located in High Point, NC
A painted wood bench from France, circa 1950. A rustic three seat bench with its original paint. Simple and sturdy, this bench forgoes ornamentation for strong symmetrical design: a ...
Vintage 1950s French French Provincial Benches
French Iron & Brass Swan Curule Stool
Located in Hingham, MA
French 1960's curule stool in iron with brass swan embellishments. 19" high 17" seat height 22" wide 15" deep Cushion frame is 18" x 13"
Vintage 1960s French Mid-Century Modern Stools
Midcentury Lucite Curule Bench
Located in Atlanta, GA
Midcentury Lucite curule bench, in excellent well cared condition, crisp and clear Lucite, no crazing, and sturdy. This item is located at our West Palm Beach location.
20th Century American Mid-Century Modern Benches
Dutch Marquetry Curule Bench
Located in New York, NY
Important Dutch marquetry Curule bench with inlaid floral and leaf design in fine fruitwoods. Features turned arms, curved sides and cross stretcher legs.
Antique 19th Century Dutch Benches
Bench Iron Gold Leaf by Pier Luigi Colli, Italy, 1950s
By Pier Luigi Colli
Located in SAINT-OUEN, FR
Very fine model of bench by Pier Luigi Colli. Hammered wrought iron and gold leaf . Fully upholstered with a lamb wool and cashmere wool fabric by Bisson Bruneel. The stools and cons...
Vintage 1950s Italian Mid-Century Modern Benches
Wrought Iron, Gold Leaf
1950s Rattan and Bentwood Bench
Located in San Francisco, CA
A Mid-Century Modern rattan bench made with bamboo. This bench features a bentwood base, cane for the seat, and antiqued brass detailing. The seat is designed with an upward curve cr...
Vintage 1950s Mid-Century Modern Benches
Baguès French Jean Charles Gold Gilt Wrought Iron Bench Lattice Scroll Arms
Located in Roslyn, NY
A wonderful French Jean Charles gilt wrought iron Baguès style bench with lattice seat and scrolled arms. Measures: 13" seat H, 32" W x 16" D x 24" H.
Vintage 1940s French Belle Époque Benches
$1,350 Sale Price
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery