Unique Mid Century Authentic Hide Covered Art Deco Style Telephone BenchItem Status:
View Similar Items
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 11
Unique Mid Century Authentic Hide Covered Art Deco Style Telephone Bench
Elegantly shaped this unique piece of likely French furniture features a strikingly beautiful overall cover and ebonized table with underlying shelf resting on four tapering square legs.
- DimensionsHeight: 32 in. (81.28 cm)Width: 38 in. (96.52 cm)Depth: 22 in. (55.88 cm)Seat Height: 18 in. (45.72 cm)
- StyleArt Deco (In the Style Of)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1960
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use.
- Seller LocationFt. Lauderdale, FL
- Reference Number1stDibs: LU216536874203
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Ships From: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 7 days of delivery.
About the Seller
Located in Ft. Lauderdale, FL
5 / 5
These expertly vetted sellers are 1stDibs' most experienced sellers and are rated highest by our customers.
Established in 1996
1stDibs seller since 2016
314 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: 1 hour
More From This Seller
- Located in Ft. Lauderdale, FLThis chic upholstered bench features a frame of brushed stainless steel with six tapering legs and double X-stre...Category
21st Century and Contemporary Canadian Post-Modern BenchesMaterials
- Located in Ft. Lauderdale, FLResting on 6 carved legs connected by intricately carved open work in the shape of scrolls and leaf work this 19...Category
Antique Late 19th Century French Louis XV BenchesMaterials
Fabric, Upholstery, Wood
- Located in Ft. Lauderdale, FLDating to the Late 20th century these benches feature nail head trimmed leather covered upholstered seats restin...Category
Late 20th Century French Louis XVI BenchesMaterials
- By Hvidt & Mølgaard, France & SønLocated in Ft. Lauderdale, FLPeter Hvidt and Orla Mølgaard-Nielsen for France & Søn Denmark, 'Minerva' loveseat designed 1957, this one likel...Category
Mid-20th Century Danish Mid-Century Modern LoveseatsMaterials
- Located in Ft. Lauderdale, FLA great bench in the neoclassical Curule form. Beautiful patina to the gilt. New off white cushion.Category
Mid-20th Century Italian Neoclassical BenchesMaterials
- Located in Ft. Lauderdale, FLThis neoclassical style Italian carved ivory white painted and parcel gilt settee features a frame carved with g...Category
Antique Late 19th Century Italian Neoclassical SetteesMaterials
Fabric, Upholstery, Wood, Wood
You May Also Like
French Art Deco Exotic Bench, circa 1940s
Located in North Bergen, NJ
Stunning French Art Deco ebony sitting bench. Recently reupholstered in a plush fabric. Having beautiful details and black lacquered legs. Perfect for any room in your home adding De...
Vintage 1940s Art Deco Benches
French Art Deco Style Yellow Gold Bench or Window Seat after Dominique, a Pair
By Andre Domin & Marcel Genevriere for Maison Dominique
Located in Plainview, NY
A stunning pair of French Art Deco style in custom high quality yellow gold upholstery. The upholstery features fine leaves motifs in gold and the bench frame is in the manner of Dom...
Vintage 1960s European Art Deco Benches
$2,240 Sale Price
Mid-Century Modern Cushioned Bench
Located in Brooklyn, NY
Unique vintage cushioned bench. Finished in a beautiful subtle purple upholstery with gold spiral accents. This bench would be perfect in a living room, entryway, or at the foot of y...
Vintage 1970s Mid-Century Modern Benches
Mid-Century Chrome Frame Upholstered Bench
Located in Brooklyn, NY
Unusual midcentury upholstered bench with a sturdy chrome frame. Comfortable and spacious seating area, with padded arm/backrests covered in a textured light blue vintage upholstery....
Mid-20th Century Mid-Century Modern Benches
Vintage Mid-Century Modern Lucite and Leather Bench
By Charles Hollis Jones
Located in Los Angeles, CA
Vintage Lucite bench with leather seat and brass trim. Curved arms and legs. Charless Hollis Jones style. Leather seat easily removable for re-upholstering.
20th Century Unknown Hollywood Regency Benches
Hepplewhite Style Painted Bench
Located in Port Chester, NY
A George III (Hepplewhite) style carved and painted settee with molded angular arched back rail with carved and fluted slats, down swept arms with fluted baluster supports on an upho...
21st Century and Contemporary European Hepplewhite Settees
$2,850 / item
Organic Mid-Century Modern Freeform, Swiss Alpine Bench, 1930
Located in New York, NY
Antique, rustic bench from the Black Forest / Swiss Alpine region reflecting the balance of Brutalist and modern sensibilities with its cool, chic organic form. The bench or sette...
Mid-20th Century Swiss Mid-Century Modern Benches
$5,900 Sale Price
Mid-Century Modern Half Circular Nickel Silver Knotched Bamboo Bench
Located in North Miami, FL
This Mid-Century Modern bench is a half moon knotted bamboo nickel silver bench that is upholstered in a beautiful and expensive champagne and silver cut velvet upholstery. It is ver...
Vintage 1950s American Mid-Century Modern Benches