1990s Monika Mulder ‘PS Hasslo’ Chairs for IkeaItem Status:
View Similar Items
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 11
1990s Monika Mulder ‘PS Hasslo’ Chairs for Ikea
$1,120.52Asking Priceper set
One set of two 1990s Monika Mulder ‘PS Hasslo’ chairs for Ikea. Beautiful design. Transparent acrylic seat, orange metal frames. Good condition, wear consistent with age and use. Dimensions: 49cm (W) x 72cm (D) x 78cm (H).
- CreatorIkea (Manufacturer),Monika Mulder (Designer)
- DimensionsHeight: 30.71 in. (78 cm)Width: 19.3 in. (49 cm)Depth: 28.35 in. (72 cm)Seat Height: 17.33 in. (44 cm)
- Sold AsSet of 2
- StyleMid-Century Modern (Of the Period)
- Materials and TechniquesMetal,Lacquered
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1990
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use.
- Seller LocationAmstelveen, NL
- Reference NumberSeller: 0108037ZST1stDibs: LU260017060163
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping$963.89 Front Door Shippingto anywhere in the world, arrives in 4-7 weeks. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Delivered to the first available dry area outside of your house or building (front door, porch, landing area, garage, etc.).Customs Duties & Taxes May Apply.Ships From: Amstelveen, Netherlands
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 3 days of delivery.
About the Seller
Located in Amstelveen, Netherlands
5 / 5
These expertly vetted sellers are 1stDibs' most experienced sellers and are rated highest by our customers.
Established in 2012
1stDibs seller since 2017
133 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: 1 hour
More From This Seller
- By Carmel McElroy, Graeme FindlayLocated in Amstelveen, NoordThree very rare three-legged stools model Eskilstuna. From the Ikea PS series from 1999. Design by Findlay, Grae...Category
Late 20th Century Swedish Modern StoolsMaterials
- By Cappellini, Tom DixonLocated in Amstelveen, NoordThe Bird chaise is a bold sculptural statement that is destined to bring extra color and shape, movement and com...Category
Late 20th Century Italian Mid-Century Modern Lounge ChairsMaterials
- By Ligne RosetLocated in Amstelveen, NoordThis trolley has the strict lining of all Ligne Roset furnitures, with high quality material usage in aluminum a...Category
Late 20th Century French Mid-Century Modern Serving TablesMaterials
- Located in Amstelveen, NoordIn 1985 Wim Mulder started the production of this ‘SEDES’ chair, inspired by the French designer Jean Royère. A ...Category
Late 20th Century Dutch Post-Modern Lounge ChairsMaterials
- By Fratelli Saporiti, Augusto BozziLocated in Amstelveen, NoordOne set of two chairs designed by Augusto Bozzi based on a thin metal frame and green lacquered bucket seat. Goo...Category
Mid-20th Century Italian Mid-Century Modern ChairsMaterials
Metal$2,891 / set
You May Also Like
Midcentury Dining Chairs / Ikea, 1990s
Located in Praha, CZ
- Made in Czechia - Made of metal, plastic - Maker: Ikea - Good, original condition.
1990s Czech Mid-Century Modern Dining Room Chairs
$951 / set
"Diana" Sling Chair by Karin Mobring for Ikea, 1972
Located in Brooklyn, NY
Karin Mobring’s “Diana” Sling chair manufactured by Ikea in 1972 in Sweden. It is made of dark stained pine and covered with a cotton canvas fabric attached by three leather straps.
20th Century Swedish Mid-Century Modern Chairs
Leather, Canvas, Pine
Winnie Chairs by Ikea, 1950s
By Ikea, Jens Hjorth
Located in Copenhagen, DK
Armchair, "Winnie", Ikea, second half of the 20th century, Jens Hjorth style.
Vintage 1950s Swedish Mid-Century Modern Chairs
$2,530 / set
Wicker Lounge Chair, a Design After Tito Agnoli for Ikea, 1960s
By Tito Agnoli, Ikea
Located in Steenwijk, NL
This stunning and very comfortable lounge chair is often attributed to a design of Tito Agnoli, the P3, made by Pierantonio Bonacina. However, this slightly more sloping chair was pr...
Vintage 1960s European Mid-Century Modern Lounge Chairs
High Childs Chair "Peggy" by Karin Mobring for Ikea, Sweden, 1950s
Located in Barcelona, ES
Vintage Ikea childs high chair designed by Karin Mobring in 1959, model "Peggy". Original red color in very good condition.
Mid-20th Century Swedish Scandinavian Modern Chairs
$1,060 Sale Price
Chrome and Leather Amiral Easy Chair by Karin Mobring for IKEA
Located in TORONTO, CA
Beautiful chrome and patinaed caramel leather Amiral Easy chair by Karin Mobring. A stunning piece in overall great vintage condition, with minor wear and amazing patinaed leather, s...
Vintage 1960s Swedish Scandinavian Modern Lounge Chairs
Swivel Chair Designed by Gillis Lundgren for Ikea in the 1960s, Model Mila
By Tyra Lundgren Carolina, Ikea
Located in Den Haag, NL
Swivel chair designed by Gillis Lundgren for Ikea in the 1960s. Model Mila. The chair is upholstered in black faux leather and stands on a chrome star base. Sit comfortably. ...
Vintage 1960s Swedish Mid-Century Modern Chairs
20th Century Ikea Black Leather & Teak Chair, 1960s
Located in Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Very stylish chair, made by Ikea from the 1960's. This very comfortable chair has a teak frame and black leather seating with a good patination and a hand-stitch detail to the cushio...
20th Century Chairs