Items Similar to Gerard Le Fe Fibreglass Chair for Prisunic Editions, France, circa 1970
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 11
Gerard Le Fe Fibreglass Chair for Prisunic Editions, France, circa 1970
Prisunic editions was both a manufacturer and retailer founded in France during 1968. The company’s aim was to revolutionise the furniture industry within France offering the consumer a cutting edge product and retail experience. Prisunic editions sold its futuristic designs often from moulded plastic and fiberglass through a catalogue. Their approach was guided by a desire to create impactful design that was affordable to the masses. Their project attracted highly regarded designers from across Europe such as Marc Held, Gae Aulenti and Terence Conran. This chair’s form is very much a consequence of the moulding process employed. The chairs soft undulating curves are not an aesthetic decision per se but in fact the result of engineering. The chair is in good structural and cosmetic condition with minor signs of use and sits like a dream with our Marc Berthier Ozoo desk.
- CreatorPrisunic (Manufacturer)
- DimensionsHeight: 28.35 in. (72 cm)Width: 18.51 in. (47 cm)Depth: 14.57 in. (37 cm)
- StyleSpace Age (Of the Period)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1970
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use. Minor fading.
- Seller LocationLondon, GB
- Reference NumberSeller: G1071stDibs: LU1420222891612
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity.Customs Duties & Taxes May Apply.Ships From: London, United Kingdom
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.
About the Seller
Located in London, United Kingdom
4.8 / 5
These experienced sellers undergo a comprehensive evaluation by our team of in-house experts.
Established in 2013
1stDibs seller since 2015
153 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: 10 hours
More From This Seller
- By Sergio MazzaLocated in London, GBThe Toga chair was a product of the 1960s’ nonconformity and a space-age optimism in technological innovation. I...Category
Vintage 1960s Italian Modern ChairsMaterials
- By Borge Lindau, Lammhults, Lindau & LindekrantzLocated in London, GBThe S70 chair was manufactured by Lammhults, a well known Swedish maker founded in 1949 and still going today. T...Category
Vintage 1960s Swedish Modern ChairsMaterials
- By MobichaletLocated in London, GBThe Brutalist aesthetic emerged from architecture during the 1950s, a consequence of the early 20th century mode...Category
Vintage 1950s Belgian Brutalist ChairsMaterials
- By Philippe StarckLocated in London, GBDoctor Sonderbar chair by Philippe Starck made by XO, France. Made of tubular steel and perforated sheet metal. ...Category
Vintage 1980s French Mid-Century Modern ChairsMaterials
Steel$2,772 / item
- By Pastoe, Shiro KuramataLocated in London, GBShiro Kuramata (1931-1991) created a fluid exchange between Japanese design philosophy and European Postmodernis...Category
Vintage 1980s Dutch Post-Modern ChairsMaterials
You May Also Like
Lawrence Peabody for Selig Fibreglass Chair
Located in London, GB
The 1958 Wingback fibreglass chair designed by Lawrence Peabody for Selig. This piece is a compelling contemporary to the pervasive Eames shell chair, playfully filtered through A...
Vintage 1950s Central American Mid-Century Modern Chairs
Édition Maison Gerard, Metal Chair, United States, 2018
By Édition Maison Gerard
Located in New York, NY
Per design supplied by Maison Gerard.
2010s American Minimalist Chairs
1970s MAgriTTA Chair Roberto Matta for Simon Gavina Editions, Italy, 1970
By Simon Gavina Editions, Roberto Matta
Located in Camden, ME
"Roberto Matta designed this chair as a tribute to his friend and fellow surrealist painter René Magritte. The apple and black bowler hat are derived from Magritte's 1946 self-portra...
Vintage 1970s Italian Mid-Century Modern Armchairs
$4,200 Sale Price
Sergej Gerasimenko, Limited Edition Cardboard Chair for Returmöbler, circa 2010
Located in Uppsala, SE
Limited edition cardboard chair designed by Sergej Gerasimenko for his own company, Returmöbler, circa 2010. Limited to 100 pieces. This piece is numbered 39/100 and hand signed by S...
2010s Swedish Minimalist Side Chairs
Gerard v/d Berg Minimalistic "Butterfly" Leather Lounge Chairs for Montis, 1980
By Montis, Gerard Van Den Berg
Located in The Hague, NL
The "Butterfly Chair", an iconic design of Dutch designer Gerard van den Berg, was manufactured in the early 1980s by Montis. This very comfortable chair features a black metal frame...
Vintage 1980s Dutch Mid-Century Modern Lounge Chairs
Guillerme et Chambron, 4 Oak Chairs, Edition Votre Maison, circa 1970
By Guillerme et Chambron
Located in Saint-Ouen, FR
Guillerme et Chambron, 4 chairs, Edition Votre Maison, circa 1970.
Late 20th Century French Modern Chairs
Dining Chair by Charlotte Perriand Made for Les Arcs, France
By Charlotte Perriand
Located in Antwerp, BE
Charlotte Perriand; Pine; Les Arcs; dining chairs; French Modernism; French design; Design pioneer Rare set of chairs by Charlotte Perriand. Chairs were designed for La Cascade, t...
Vintage 1960s French Mid-Century Modern Dining Room Chairs
Faye Toogood Cream Contemporary Roly Poly Chair Fibreglass
By Faye Toogood
Located in Barcelona, ES
Roly-Poly Chair Raw Manufactured by Faye Toogood London, 2018 Fiberglass Measurements 85cm wide x 59cm deep x 61cm height 33,46 in wide x 23,22in deep x 25,40in height Colors – Cre...
2010s British Chairs
$10,633 / item
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery