Koinor Rossini Designer Leather Armchair Beige One SeatItem Status:
View Similar Items
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 8
Koinor Rossini Designer Leather Armchair Beige One Seat
We bring to you an Koinor Rossini designer leather armchair beige one-seat.
- CreatorKoinor (Manufacturer)
- DimensionsHeight: 33.47 in. (85 cm)Width: 47.25 in. (120 cm)Depth: 33.47 in. (85 cm)Seat Height: 15.75 in. (40 cm)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture21st Century
- Seller LocationCologne, DE
- Reference NumberSeller: 57771stDibs: LU2706311452351
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping$2,103.79 Front Door Shippingto anywhere in the world, arrives in 4-13 weeks. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Delivered to the first available dry area outside of your house or building (front door, porch, landing area, garage, etc.).Customs Duties & Taxes May Apply.Ships From: Cologne, Germany
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 30 days of delivery.
About the Seller
Located in Cologne, Germany
5 / 5
These experienced sellers undergo a comprehensive evaluation by our team of in-house experts.
Established in 2015
1stDibs seller since 2017
78 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: 12 hours
More From This Seller
- By KoinorLocated in Cologne, DEWe present to you a Koinor Phoenix leather armchair gray two-seat function. Product measurements in centimete...Category
21st Century and Contemporary German Modern ChairsMaterials
- By KoinorLocated in Cologne, DEWe present to you a Koinor Rossini leather sofa cream three-seater function couch. Product measurements in ce...Category
21st Century and Contemporary German Modern SofasMaterials
You May Also Like
Italian Designer Armchair in Leather
Located in London, GB
Italian design leather armchair from the 1970s-1980s. Furniture of fabulous line and pleasant furnishings adorned with steel chromed and brass. Armchair finished from the center of ...
Late 20th Century Italian Chairs
Klee Walnut Armchair with Leather Seat
Located in Mexico City, MX
Klee Chair is an inked oak drawer designed by Arturo Verastegui for BREUER ESTUDIO. This pice is part of Arquitectura y Ebanistería collection in which Arturo collaborated with BREUE...
2010s Mexican Chairs
$5,415 / item
By Modenese Gastone
Located in Milan, IT
Custom made by skilled artisans, this lovely armchair combines Classic and contemporary design for a luxurious style. Shown here in beige with wooden legs, it can be personalized acc...
2010s Italian Chairs
$1,450 / item
A Scandinavian Style Designer Solid Oak Armchair with Laminated Back and Seat.
Located in London, GB
A Scandinavian style designer armchair. It is a well designed oak and teak armchair with nice wide yet sculptured arms and beautifully made detailing supporting the back, with expose...
Vintage 1960s Scandinavian Modern Chairs
Designer's Armchair Paris, France
By Pauline Krier
Located in Paris, FR
Incredible one of a kind white chair anatomia by French artist. Handmade embroidered in a white Louis XVI style chair in beechwood. These art pieces have plenty of poetry, hidden ...
21st Century and Contemporary French Chairs
Linen, Wood, Beech, Fabric
N-Gene Armchair Beige
By Merve Kahraman
Located in Istanbul, TR
The N-gene armchair is a reinterpretation of an armchair designed by Merve’s uncle, interior designer, Engine, in the 1970s. The N-Gene is re-envisioned with caning, and is upholster...
2010s Turkish Arts and Crafts Armchairs
$5,100 / item
1970s Danish Wooden Armchair with Black Leather Seat
Located in High Point, NC
An armchair from Denmark, circa 1970, with a wooden frame and a leather seat. Horizontal armrests and box-shaped slats create a square structure, within which the leather seat rests ...
Vintage 1970s Danish Scandinavian Modern Armchairs
Bentwood Armchair Attributed to Thonet with Leather Seat
By Michael Thonet
Located in Los Angeles, CA
This elegant bentwood Classic is a masterpiece in its construction and features a beautifully upholstered oxblood leather seat cushion and back rest. The design is attributed to Mich...
Antique Late 19th Century Art Nouveau Chairs