- CreatorChiavari (Manufacturer)
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1960s
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Nice original vintage condition with minor patina areas to the polished brass Can be reupholstered upon request with new fabric of your choice.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 105 in. x W 38.5 in. x D 42 in.
H 266.7 cm x W 97.79 cm x D 106.68 cm
- Seat height48.5 in. (123.19 cm)
- Seller locationbergen op zoom, NL
- Reference numberLU93019444963
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Pair of Side Chairs by Judit Burian & Erika Sze...
Judit Burian & Erika Szek
Hungarian Side Chairs
Faux Fur, Ash, Plywood
Pair of side chairs by Judit Burian & Erika Szek made in Hungary, circa 1959 Very much inspired by the works of Italian (Augusto Bozzi, Vittorio Nobili) and French (Pierre Gua...
Beautiful sculptural form 1950s italian chairs,...
Cotton, Linen, Steel, Wool
Stunning and super rare pair of 1950s sculptural form italian chairs. The complex sculptural form of the enamelled steel frame combined with its X form cross bracing detail closel...