Items Similar to 1970s Karl Springer Style Chaise Lounge Sofa by Bernhardt Flair in Golden Silk
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 15
1970s Karl Springer Style Chaise Lounge Sofa by Bernhardt Flair in Golden Silk
Sleek 1970s Hollywood Regency fully upholstered chaise lounge or sofa for Berhardt Flair in the style of Karl Springer or Steve Chase in original tan silk blend upholstery. Great 70s styling with upholstered flared legs, Ogee around base and angled back and sides to the sofa. In fine original condition, some minor marks on feet and to the backs, one lighter spot on the seat. Foam is in perfect condition on this very comfortable chaise, having to back cushions and two pillows. Usable in present condition, if perfection is sought, plan to recover. Retains Bernhardt Flair Division label. Back height is 27.38" H
- CreatorBernhardt (Manufacturer)
- Attributed toSteve Chase (Designer)
- Similar toKarl Springer (Designer)
- DimensionsHeight: 30.25 in. (76.84 cm)Width: 64 in. (162.56 cm)Depth: 35.5 in. (90.17 cm)Seat Height: 16.5 in. (41.91 cm)
- StyleHollywood Regency (Of the Period)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1978
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use. Original , foam is fine , few stains. See main description.
- Seller LocationSt. Louis, MO
- Reference Number1stDibs: LU820229199552
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingShips From: St. Louis, MO
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 3 days of delivery.
About the Seller
Located in St. Louis, MO
These expertly vetted sellers are 1stDibs' most experienced sellers and are rated highest by our customers.
Established in 1993
1stDibs seller since 2006
637 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: <1 hour
20th Century Specialists
More From This Seller
- Glamorous Hollywood Regency Tête-à-Tête, Conversation Sofa or LoungeBy Grosfeld HouseLocated in St. Louis, MOGlamorous Hollywood Regency Tête-à-Tête having curving lines of the late 1930s or 1940s. Custom manufactured in the late 1960s or early 1970s by Berne Furniture (A symbol of Quality)...Category
Vintage 1970s American Hollywood Regency SofasMaterials
- Jay Spectre for Century 1980s Steamer Chaise Lounge in the Art Deco StyleBy Jay SpectreLocated in St. Louis, MOJay Spectre (1929-1992) for Century Furniture, circa 1980s "Steamer" chaise lounge in original silver tone upholstery. Spectre's work was very influenced by Art Deco designs of the 1...Category
Vintage 1980s American Art Deco Chaise LonguesMaterials
- T.H. Robsjohn-Gibbings for Saridis Klismos ‘Klini’ Chaise Lounge Model nr. 11By Saridis, T.H. Robsjohn-GibbingsLocated in St. Louis, MORare T.H. Robsjohn-Gibbings for Saridis of Athens, ‘Klini’ chaise lounge model nr. 11, Greek walnut, leather thong, fabric, designed 1961. An ancient Greek inspired daybed by the ...Category
Vintage 1960s Greek Mid-Century Modern Chaise LonguesMaterials
- Large Mid-Century Modern Low Custom Sofa by Flair Inc on Brass Castors, ProjectBy Dunbar Furniture, FlairLocated in St. Louis, MOAll original Mid-Century Modern custom made sofa by Flair Inc with angled arm detail on brass castors, in need of restoration. This sofa has great bones, shown in original quilted up...Category
Vintage 1960s American Mid-Century Modern SofasMaterials
- 1970s Hollywood Regency Lucite Tusk & Brass Ball Springer Style Coffee TableBy Karl SpringerLocated in St. Louis, MO70s Hollywood Regency coffee table with thick Lucite tusks connected to large brass balls with glass top, in the style of Karl Springer. If fine condition, light scratches to glass t...Category
Vintage 1970s Italian Hollywood Regency Coffee and Cocktail TablesMaterials
- Rare Pair of 1920 French Deco Giltwood Chaises by L'Atelier d'Art du PrintempsBy Atelier Primavera au Printemps, Paul FollotLocated in St. Louis, MORare and elegant pair of Charlotte Chauchet-Guilleré for Atelier Primavera, circa 1920 giltwood chaise lounges with older brown velvet upholstery. Wear to gilt in areas, some marks t...Category
Vintage 1920s French Art Deco Chaise LonguesMaterials
You May Also Like
Sectional Sofa by Bernhardt "Flair", 1980s
By Milo Baughman, Bernhardt
Located in Hamburg, PA
A comfortable three-piece sectional sofa by Bernhardt "Flair" circa 1980. Would look great in any interior. The Milo Baughman style sofa has great form and simple lines. When you are...
Vintage 1980s American Mid-Century Modern Sectional Sofas
Karl Springer Style Charcoal Velvet Sofa, 1970s
By Karl Springer
Located in View Park, CA
A fabulous Karl Springer style curved velvet sofa in a plush charcoal. Comfortable and stylish at once. Great condition with little signs of wear. Newly upholstered. Measures: 83”...
Vintage 1970s American Post-Modern Sofas
Chaise Longue 'Cleopatra' by Geoffrey Harcourt, 1970s
By Geoffrey D. Harcourt, Artifort
Located in AMSTERDAM, NL
Countless designers have been inspired by the IDEA behind the chaise longue. Here is the interpretation of Geoffrey Harcourt from 1970. A perfect seat on which to stretch out and unw...
Vintage 1970s Dutch Mid-Century Modern Chaise Longues
Midcentury Pleated Chaise Lounge Sofa couch
Located in BROOKLYN, NY
Midcentury pleated upholstery Chaise Lounge sofa couch. Very curvy and beautiful. Has white pleated fabric. Very firm foam in amazing condition. Has 4 legs underneath no labels or st...
Mid-20th Century American Mid-Century Modern Chaise Longues
Midcentury Italian Postmodern Sculptural Chaise Lounge Sofa
Located in Philadelphia, PA
A curvy transitional chaise lounge from Italy, circa 1990s. It features low profile feet and the original fabric. Clean ready to use condition.
1990s Chaise Longues
Red Suede Weiman Preview Chaise Lounges Sofa
By Weiman Preview Furniture, Vladimir Kagan
Located in Rockaway, NJ
Weiman preview chaise lounge sofa in red ultra-suede. Kagan decor match.
20th Century American Mid-Century Modern Sofas
French Provincial Récamier Chaise Lounge Fainting Sofa
Located in Lake Worth, FL
For full item description be sure to click on CONTINUE READING at the bottom of this listing. Offering one of our recent palm beach estate fine furniture acquisitions of an antiqu...
Mid-20th Century French Provincial Chaise Longues
Huge Baudelaire Home Theater Sofa Chaise Lounge by Talor King
Located in Lake Worth, FL
Taylor King Baudelaire home theater sofa chaise lounge Approximate Measurements in Inches 35" high at back 80" wide at arms 67" deep (back to front) 35" high at arms 22" hig...
Vintage 1980s Mid-Century Modern Chaise Longues
Leather and Batik Chaise Longue in the Style of Karl Springer
By Karl Springer
Located in Brooklyn, NY
Chic leather-wrapped chaise longue with original batik fabric. Over-stuffed cotton cushions on camel leather-wrapped octagonal stretcher base. Acquired from the same estate that our ...
Vintage 1970s American Chaise Longues
Leather Chaise Lounge Or Sofa Baisity by Antonio Citterio for B&B Italy
By B&B Italia, Antonio Citterio
Located in Vienna, AT
Leather chaise lounge Baisity by Antonio Citterio for B&B Italy, 1982. Elegant chaise longue featuring a leather upholstered steel-frame and backrest, a black leather cushion and a m...
Vintage 1980s Italian Post-Modern Chaise Longues