A pair of French wingback armchairs in rich brown leather, circa 1980. These armchairs have wonderful silhouettes, with a slight flare to the wingbacks, scalloped tops and curved edges along the lower sides. The leather is a deep, chocolate brown and in good condition. Antique nailhead trim traces the outline of the chairs. Stained beech wood feet complete the look. They spent their early life in a small French hotel. Very comfortable, a lumbar rest gives added support and the removable seat cushions have a thick foam filling. Measure: Floor to seat height is 18".
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1980s
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Very good condition. No cracks to leather, one chair has a superficial scratch on the back..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 40.50 in. x W 32.50 in. x D 34.00 in.
H 102.87 cm x W 82.55 cm x D 86.36 cm
- Seat height18.00 in. (45.72 cm)
- Seller locationAustin, TX
- Seller reference number17069
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference numberLU86907805253
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2009
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in Austin, TX
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like