Italian Neoclassical Style Daybed
Italian neoclassical daybed in leather upholstery. The San Marco bronze lion heads, which symbolize the protector of Venice Republic, are on the removable side cushions. The top of the daybed is leather and the side of the daybed is man made leather.
- Production TimeAvailable Now
- In the Style Of
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1900s
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsAntique
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 26.5 in. x W 81.5 in. x D 33 in.H 67.31 cm x W 207.01 cm x D 83.82 cm
- Seat Height20.5 in. (52.07 cm)
- Seller LocationLos Angeles, CA
- Reference NumberLU813111483213
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with the seller on your behalf to ensure you're satisfied with the resolution. Read more
Delivery, Returns & Payment
- DeliveryRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2005
Located in Los Angeles, CA
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
1930s Art Deco Daybed-Chair and the Side Art De...
Italian Sofa after Marco Zanuso, circa 1960s Di...
You May Also Like
19th Century Italian Neoclassical Style Daybed
Gold Leaf, Upholstery, Wood
Late 19th Century Neoclassical Parcel Gilt Maho...
Austrian Chaise Longues
Mahogany, Gold Leaf, Silk