This unique, antique foot stool, or prayer bench, will add color to any home. Created in France, circa 1870, the long fruitwood bench has six legs, curved feet, and a seat upholstered with a green velvet fabric and an 18th century Aubusson tapestry that's embellished with colorful flowers and intricate foliage. The kneeler seat is in excellent condition with decorative nail heads and trim and a rich walnut patina. Measures: 45" W x 9" D x 6" H.
- CreatorAubusson Manufacture (Manufacturer)
- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1870
- Materials and techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 6 in. x W 45 in. x D 9 in.
H 15.24 cm x W 114.3 cm x D 22.86 cm
- Seat height6 in. (15.24 cm)
- Seller locationDallas, TX
- Seller reference number161-73
- Reference numberLU95125064753
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2012
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in Dallas, TX
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like