- CreatorPercival Lafer (Designer)
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1970s
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionExcellent. These are almost a half a century old and they are amazing..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 35 in. x W 32 in. x D 34 in.
H 88.9 cm x W 81.28 cm x D 86.36 cm
- Seller locationNew York, NY
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference numberLU78878691943
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Pair of Percival Lafer Brazilian Jacaranda Loun...
Faux Leather, Chrome, Jacaranda, Rosewood
A pair of lounge armchairs by Brazilian designer Percival Lafer, produced circa 1960s, each with cushioned button-tufted back, arms and seat, upholstered in dove grey faux leather, a...
Two Midcentury Brazilian Lounge Chairs in Leath...
Brazilian Lounge Chairs
Leather, Wood, Rosewood
A pair of lounge chairs by Percival Lafer, Brazil. These chairs consist of a rosewood frame upon which the cushions rest. The cushions are upholstered in brown leather with buttons ...