Items Similar to Georges van Rijck Lounge Chairs Beaufort Belgium 1960
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 11
Georges van Rijck Lounge Chairs Beaufort Belgium 1960
Fabulous pair of lounge chairs designed by Georges van Rijck and manufactured by Beaufort, Belgium 1960. The chairs have solid steel legs, black painted. And are newly upholstered at some point with fabric that fits the period perfectly. A nice sea blue fabric with grey veins running through. Chairs are signed with the original round metal Beaufort tag. Stunning set of lounge chairs which seat very comfortable as well. Beaufort was one of the better quality furniture manufacturers from Belgium at that time. Georges van Rijck was the head of design and designed most of the items. Like all of our upholstered pieces these can also be newly upholstered to your admiration. Ask our upholstery department for an affordable quote for the item you want customized. We only use the best quality fabrics, foam and materials for all of our items to your choice.
- DimensionsHeight: 29.93 in. (76 cm)Width: 27.96 in. (71 cm)Depth: 31.5 in. (80 cm)Seat Height: 15.75 in. (40 cm)
- Sold AsSet of 2
- StyleMid-Century Modern (In the Style Of)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1960
- ConditionRefinished. Reupholstered. Wear consistent with age and use.
- Seller LocationRoosendaal, NL
- Reference Number1stDibs: LU933022488412
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Customs Duties & Taxes May Apply.Ships From: Roosendaal, Netherlands
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 3 days of delivery.
About the Seller
Located in Roosendaal, Netherlands
4.8 / 5
These expertly vetted sellers are 1stDibs' most experienced sellers and are rated highest by our customers.
Established in 2007
1stDibs seller since 2012
727 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: 1 hour
20th Century Specialists
More From This Seller
- By Martin VisserLocated in Roosendaal, Noord BrabantModernist lounge chair model SZ01 designed by Martin Visser for ‘t Spectrum, Holland, 1960. The chair has a brus...Category
Vintage 1960s Dutch Mid-Century Modern ArmchairsMaterials
- By Arne NorellLocated in Roosendaal, Noord BrabantVery nice and comfortable Merkur lounge chair designed by Arne Norell and manufactured by Arne Norell AB in Aneb...Category
Vintage 1960s Swedish Scandinavian Modern Lounge ChairsMaterials
- By Arne NorellLocated in Roosendaal, Noord BrabantVery nice pair of Merkur lounge chairs designed by Arne Norell and manufactured by Arne Norell AB in Aneby, Swed...Category
Vintage 1960s Swedish Scandinavian Modern ArmchairsMaterials
- By Richard Schultz, KnollLocated in Roosendaal, Noord BrabantFor sure the nicest vintage designed garden furniture around. This chair is designed by Richard Schultz and manu...Category
Vintage 1960s American Mid-Century Modern ArmchairsMaterials
- By Elizabeth Garouste and Mattia BonettiLocated in Roosendaal, Noord BrabantVery nicely shaped garden chairs with sun shaped backrests. Designed and manufactured by unknown designer or man...Category
Vintage 1980s Italian Post-Modern ArmchairsMaterials
Steel$2,949 / set
- By Strässle International, Paul TuttleLocated in Roosendaal, Noord BrabantFantastic dynamic lounge chair model Arco designed by Paul Tuttle for Strassle International, Switzerland 1976. ...Category
Vintage 1970s Swiss Mid-Century Modern Lounge ChairsMaterials
You May Also Like
Georges Van Rijck Leather Lounge Chairs for Beaufort
By Georges van Rijck, Beaufort
Located in Oak Harbor, OH
Designer: Georges Van Rijck. Manufacturer: Beaufort. Period/Model: Mid-Century Modern. Specs: Chrome, leather, wood. Condition: These Georges Van Rijck leather lounge chai...
Vintage 1970s Belgian Mid-Century Modern Lounge Chairs
$10,000 / set
“Cantilever” Armchair by George Van Rijck for Beaufort, Belgium, 1960s
By Georges Vanrijk, Beaufort
Located in Utrecht, NL
This eye-catching midcentury armchair is the design of the Belgian designer, George van Rijck (also spelled as Georges Van Vanrijk). The main design element of this playful chair...
Vintage 1960s Belgian Scandinavian Modern Armchairs
Georges van Rijck 'Cantilever' Armchair in Blue Checkered Upholstery
By Georges van Rijck, Beaufort
Located in Waalwijk, NL
Georges van Rijck for Beaufort, 'Cantilever' lounge chair, fabric, wood and steel, Belgium, 1970s. This playful 'Cantilever' armchair is designed by Georges van Rijck. The chair sho...
Vintage 1970s Belgian Mid-Century Modern Armchairs
English George Smith Lounge Chair
By George Smith
Located in New York, NY
English George Smith lounge chair. The chair is oversized, has the original fabric with wood legs and brass casters.
Vintage 1980s English Lounge Chairs
Mid Century Lounge Chair for Airborne International, Belgium
By Airborne International, Olivier Mourgue
Located in Voorburg, NL
A rare high backed version of a Belgium Lounge chair with heavily chromed steel frame and upholstered in black faux leather. The chair is numbered, we don't know the manufacturer. De...
Mid-20th Century Belgian Mid-Century Modern Lounge Chairs
Mid-Century Modern Lounge Chair by Louis Van Teeffelen for Wébé, 1960s
By Louis Van Teeffelen, WéBé
Located in Schagen, NL
This gorgeous Dutch design features a teak frame with a black Leatherette upholstery. The chair remains in wonderful condition with some signs of age and use (scratches to the Leathe...
Mid-20th Century Dutch Mid-Century Modern Lounge Chairs
Faux Leather, Teak
Gerard Van Den Berg "Butterfly" Lounge Chair
By Gerard Van Den Berg
Located in Los Angeles, CA
Lovely Gerard Van Den Berg black leather "Butterfly" lounge chair with black mesh sub support and black enameled metal base. In original condition with visible patina. Wear is consis...
Vintage 1980s Dutch Mid-Century Modern Armchairs
$1,650 / item
Pastoe Cube Lounge Chair by Radboud Van Beekum
By Pastoe, Radboud Van Beekum
Located in Los Angeles, CA
UMS Pastoe FM60, cubic chair lounge chair, designed in 1980 by Radboud Van Beekum. White Enameled steel frame with newly upholstered red/orange canvas seating. Frame is in original c...
Vintage 1960s Dutch Mid-Century Modern Lounge Chairs