Items Similar to Johannes Andersen 'Capri' Green Swivel Lounge Chair for Trensums, Denmark, 1960s View More
Johannes Andersen 'Capri' Green Swivel Lounge Chair for Trensums, Denmark, 1960s
The 'Capri' chair was designed by Johannes Andersen for Trensums, Denmark, 1960s. Bolt lines, a prominently arched crest and a barrel bottom give this lounge chair a sleek futuristic impression. The chair has a swivelling four star steel base and is able to make full rotations. There is also a stop bottom on the underside to fix the chair in position. Original green fabric, some sun fading appears, when seat cushion is removed, please refer to the detailed photos. Otherwise impeccable vintage condition, no stains or loose threads to the fabric. Measures: Seat height 15.75 in, Seat depth 19.5 in.
- CreatorJohannes Andersen (Designer),AB Trensums Fåtöljfabrik (Manufacturer)
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1960s
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsVery good vintage condition, please refer to the description and the photos.
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor fading.
- DimensionsH 29.5 in. x W 35.5 in. x D 30 in.H 74.93 cm x W 90.17 cm x D 76.2 cm
- Seller LocationWeston, CT
- Reference NumberLU145129139781
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 7 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2015
Located in Weston, CT
More From This Seller
Pair of Lounge Chairs in Lime Green Floral Chin...
1990s American Lounge Chairs
Pair of comfortable lounge chairs in summerly lime green floral chintz from ABC upholstery, with two matching pillows. One chair has a stain on the seat surface and both chairs show ...
Mid-Century Modern Dutch Children's Lounge Chai...
Vintage 1950s Dutch Mid-Century Modern Lounge Chairs
Early model of a children's lounge chair by the Dutch manufacturer Kibofa, which was specialized in making furniture for children. Kibofa stands for Kinderstoelen en Boxen Fabriek. ...
Florence Knoll Tan Leather Button Tufted Lounge Chair, 1970s
By Florence Knoll
Florence Knoll Tan Leather Button Tufted Lounge...
Florence Knoll, Knoll Associates Inc.
Mid-20th Century American Mid-Century Modern Lounge Chairs
Florence Knoll lounge chair in tan leather with button tufted seat and back on a chrome-plated steel base. Labeled Art Metal - Knoll Corp., June 9 1971 The chair has some losses to ...
Pair of Petite Sculptural Memory Swivel Chairs in Grey Velvet by Milo Baughman
By Milo Baughman
$3,300 / set
Pair of Petite Sculptural Memory Swivel Chairs ...
Milo Baughman, Thayer Coggin
Mid-20th Century American Mid-Century Modern Swivel Chairs
Fantastic pair of petite sculptural swivel chairs in gray velvet on a black walnut base, designed by Milo Baughman. The chairs have a memory swivel, the chairs automatically return i...