- CreatorAnna-Lülja Praun (Designer)
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1952
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionExcellent. The condition is excellent. The ottoman is carefully cleaned, stained and hand-polished. The loose cushion is renewed and covered with the original design textil fabric by Josef Frank..
H 14.96 in. x W 23.62 in. x D 14.76 in.
H 38 cm x W 60 cm x D 37.5 cm
- Seat height14.96 in. (38 cm)
- Seller locationVienna, AT
- Reference numberLU106986799801
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Dining Room Chairs by Anna-Lülja Praun, 1953 Vi...
Austrian Dining Room Chairs
Faux Leather, Beech
This set of four Mid-Century Modern dining room chairs were designed by Anna-Lülja Praun. Anna-Lülja Praun (1906-2004) The chair frame was made of beechwood, while the seat and bac...
Armchair Lounge Chair Ottoman by Anna-Lülja Pra...
Josef Frank, Anna-Lülja Praun
An easy chair with ottoman designed by Anna-Luelja Praun (1906-2004), Vienna, Austria, manufactured in midcentury, circa 1952. It is made of a warm toned solid wood frame with loose...
Herman Miller 670 Lounge Chair with Ottoman by ...
Charles Eames, Herman Miller
North American Lounge Chairs
This vintage swivel lounge chair in Brazilian rosewood features the classic Mid-Century style of Charles Eames as designed for Herman Miller sometime between 1960-1971. This matching...