Items Similar to Set of Four Early 19th Century Swedish Mahogany Stools View More
Set of Four Early 19th Century Swedish Mahogany Stools
Set of four early 19th century Swedish mahogany stools.
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1800-1899
- Materials and Techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 15.5 in. x W 17 in. x D 17 in.H 39.37 cm x W 43.18 cm x D 43.18 cm
- Seller LocationSouth Pasadena, CA
- Seller Reference NumberPL034abcd
- Sold AsSet of 4
- Reference NumberLU86889657561
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity
Some items may require special handling and packaging. Request a shipping quote to see what options are available to your destination.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 3 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2009
Located in South Pasadena, CA
More From This Seller
Pair of Early 19th Century Swedish Empire Mahog...
Antique 19th Century Swedish Empire Footstools
Pair of early 19th century Swedish empire mahogany stools with bowed legs and brass fittings at corners.
Early 19th Century Georgian Mahogany Sideboard
Antique Early 19th Century English Georgian Console Tables
An early 19th century Georgian bow front sideboard in mahogany featuring inlaid fan detailing on the top and edge banding, sitting on spade feet. The sideboard also consists of two d...
Early 19th Century Swedish Pine Side Table
Antique Early 19th Century Swedish Rococo Side Tables
A lovely painted and gilt Swedish pine table, circa 1810.
Pair of Early 19th Century Swedish Gustavian Si...
Antique Early 19th Century Swedish Gustavian Side Tables
A lovely pair of Swedish Gustavian mahogany side tables, circa 1810 or earlier. Oval top on four splayed, thin legs featuring brass details.